PDA

View Full Version : Neteller cash giveaway

bathroompants
12-28-2004, 03:26 AM
Figured this might be the best place to post this as it is a big part of internet gambling I guess..

I just recently spent all my netpoints on the cash giveaway, and was wondering if any of you guys have or know of anyone who has ever won one of these. The odds aren't the greatest but hey, free money is always nice, right?

tmjr
12-28-2004, 04:26 AM
Never heard of anyone winning, and they have "bought" a lot of tickets.

WSOPWinner2005
12-28-2004, 05:45 AM
The last win they showed (when I looked) was over a year old, LOL ... I'll keep my 50K NetPoints till they run some sort of huge promotion due to competition who WILL sneak up on them at some point of time.

Reef
12-28-2004, 06:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Figured this might be the best place to post this as it is a big part of internet gambling I guess..

I just recently spent all my netpoints on the cash giveaway, and was wondering if any of you guys have or know of anyone who has ever won one of these. The odds aren't the greatest but hey, free money is always nice, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking of taking your entire BR, cashing it to neteller, and recashing everyday.. so as to accumulate those points for the lotto until you have an X% chance to win.

stinkypete
12-28-2004, 10:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I was thinking of taking your entire BR, cashing it to neteller, and recashing everyday.. so as to accumulate those points for the lotto until you have an X% chance to win.

[/ QUOTE ]

do it at party poker, you'll get their points too :P

Nick-Zack
12-28-2004, 10:49 AM
I was very surprised when I read about the PP point system. They are encouraging to churn your account to Neteller and that has to cost them dearly.