PDA

View Full Version : Karate Fighter

Stingy
12-28-2004, 01:46 AM
I think that i wanna start my life over, I'm 22 so its not too late for that eh? I think i wanna be a Karate Fighter, I took lessons when i was younger and got like a yellow belt or something so, i figure it won't be long before master it. After all, I am alot older and stronger now. I'm 22 and pretty big and strong and stuff. So I'll just master Karate and travel around the world challenging various other Karate Masters and when i beat them in a match they will provide me with a roof and a hot meal and I will be off to meet my next opponent. Man what a life, a professional Karate Fighter.
Wapown

dr. klopek
12-28-2004, 03:21 AM
It's clearly the best option, what's stopping you?

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
12-28-2004, 03:36 AM
Are you requesting a challenge???

Stingy
12-28-2004, 07:15 AM
As a Karate Master, I will present and open invitaion for any "fellow" Karate Master to challenge me. If you are a true Karate Master than i will accept your challenge.
Wapown

Reef
12-28-2004, 08:05 AM
you have to practice talking out of synch with your lips. Or is that kung fu??

jakethebake
12-28-2004, 09:10 AM
Before you can be master, you have to seek out a master to train you. He will come up with some really ridiculous physical test for you, but you'll pass. But someone will come along and kill him when he's really old, and you'll avenge him. This is clearly the path destiny has chosen for you, grasshopper. Do you see why?

Reef
12-28-2004, 09:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Before you can be master, you have to seek out a master to train you. He will come up with some really ridiculous physical test for you, but you'll pass. But someone will come along and kill him when he's really old, and you'll avenge him. This is clearly the path destiny has chosen for you, grasshopper. Do you see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

after you avenge your master, be prepared to fight the one you killed's son 10 years later