PDA

View Full Version : Before Sunset

andyfox
12-28-2004, 12:15 AM
Anybody seen this movie? My wife had it on the video tonight. I watched fifteen minutes and couldn't watch no more.

Does it get better? Or different anyway?

theBruiser500
12-28-2004, 12:23 AM
I liked After Sunsent, I think the girl is really cute in both movies. I really don't like the guy, whether it's his acting, or just the character he is in the movie I don't like him. The dialogue seems really forced. Maybe that's realistic because that's sometimes the way it is when you meet a new person, in any case I was cringing the whole time I was watching it until I just stopped it half way through.

Paluka
12-28-2004, 01:05 AM
I remember enjoying the first film, Before Sunrise, but I have not watched it in years. I like Before Sunset but didn't love it. I've been meaning to watching Before Sunrise again.
I also don't like Ethan Hawke at all.

Sooga
12-28-2004, 01:06 AM
Wow andy... I really thought you'd enjoy this movie. BTW, have you seen 'Before Sunrise'? If you haven't, then really, you'll have no sense of what 'Before Sunset' is all about. And yes, 'Before Sunset' gets a LOT better. You think the movie is going one way, and then the last 30 minutes of the film, it goes in a completely different direction. I loved it (and 'Before Sunrise' as well), and that speaks volumes, especially considering I normally hate 'chick flicks'.

Malone Brown
12-28-2004, 01:21 AM
nope....it keeps going like that. I wanted to bite through my wrists about 10 minutes into it, girlfriend wanted to stay and watch though.