PDA

View Full Version : PayPal

09-30-2001, 04:14 PM
I know this has been discussed somewhat before but I have never used PayPal and was wondering what other posters thought of it. I also have a few questions about it. How does it basically work? What kind of information do you have to give? Do you have to give them your bank acount number?

09-30-2001, 11:09 PM
Paypal is great.No cheques to clear,no waiting for the fed ex man-very convient.You have to set up an account with paypal -name,addressetc.You need to give your bank name,routing #,account#etcWhen you cashout it goes from paradise to paypal-then you cashout from paypal to your bank account.I highly recommend paypal.

10-01-2001, 11:08 AM
Like Bob, I endorse PayPal. It can be a good or a bad thing though. You can transfer a $100 out of your Paradise account, have ti show up in PayPal a couple hours later and be using it to buy dinner with your PayPal debit card that evening.

You can keep your Paradise bankroll in it and get money market rates on it which is a positive.

I'm not sure if you need to give them a bank account number, but if you do, the electronic transfer option is very convienent.

PS. If you sign up you can always say I referred you and I get $5! (or you can have them pay $5 to anyone with a PayPal account).

Paul Talbot

10-01-2001, 07:43 PM
i for one had a bad time with pay pal-not on line poker-,but i made an online purchase,never got the product,and never got any help or satifaction from paypals customer service.anyways i paid with a credit card and had them cancel the debt.bottom line is i will never again use a service that offers no support at all. also never understood why i couldn't pay the merchant directly.i now use firepay and haven't had a problem...

jim