PDA

View Full Version : No Sacks for Sapp

10-07-2001, 09:34 AM
Warren Sapp has put up a goose egg so far in the sack department. Sappy shouldn't have lost so much weight. Warrick Dunn is out. Brad Johnson a disappointment at best. Packers have played 3 easy games but have won easily and pounded their opponent. Take the Packers today and the points.

Cleveland D a major improvement. Couch number aren't too bad. Flutie has played good and Tomlinson is a stud. Chargers D is good. Like getting 3 and taking Cleveland.

Always has to be a major disappointment in the NFL and this year it's it the Titans. McNair is not very good to begin with and won't find it very easy today against the Ravens. George won't do much against their D. Kevin Carter pickup not working out as he has tossed a shutout in sack dept. So much for the self declared best "sack tandem ever" in the NFL. Hate to lay 4 and take Ravens but I will.

10-08-2001, 12:07 AM
3-0!! pretty good. I guess I should have listened to you on the Tennessee game. I don't know why I teased the points. I never do teasers. In fact...I don't think I have ever won one. Good job this weekend.

Craig

10-08-2001, 01:40 AM
natedogg

10-08-2001, 02:05 AM
Hey! You said your next post would be about how the NFL coach retreads are doing. I was waiting for that. I liked your points about the new coaches. What conclusions do you expect to draw from that?

I seem to remember that 3 of the 4 were doing terrible against the spread (a combined 1-8) while Butch Davis was 3-0 (and as of this he's 4-0).

I'm assuming the point was that new head coaches generally do poorly. Is there anything you can look to further refine it so that you avoid betting against the Butch Davises of new head coaches?

By the way, Cleveland is apparently a 2.5 pt dog next week at Cincy. Does this seem like an early Christmas present or am I getting too excited about CLE?

natedogg