PDA

View Full Version : Why more sites accept neteller than epassporte?

edward50
12-27-2004, 12:23 AM
Almost all the sites accept neteller but fewer sites accept epassporte, why?

playersare
12-27-2004, 02:32 AM
cause neteller has been around a lot longer and there's no reason for people to switch

WSOPWinner2005
12-27-2004, 04:29 AM
Full Tilt just added them...

EPass needs some changes in their thinking and they would outdo neteller so massively you would all be asking "And who is Neteller?"

Give them time, they hired the right CEO for their core company they will do the same eventually for this subsidiary. I feel more comfortable with my money there than anywhere else.

This company took a $10,000,000.00 hit and lived through it without charging any of it's end users a penny. Yes that is 10 million dollars! They are a tough company and around to stay.

WSOPWinner2005
12-27-2004, 04:31 AM
BTW, Paycom.net who is the corporation who controls EPassPorte has been around YEARS longer than Neteller, hell they were around before PayPal /images/graemlins/wink.gif

moondogg
12-27-2004, 08:28 AM
The fee they charge you to load up the card is more than enough for me not to use their service. After completing the EPASS bonuses at the party skins, I have no plans to ever use their service again, and I don't think I'm alone.

Soleo
12-27-2004, 02:54 PM
EPassporte service people from around the world but there are more online players from rich countries where Neteller works - USA, UK etc. and much less people from countries where Neteller is not available.

teddyFBI
12-27-2004, 03:02 PM
Epassport was the single worst decision i ever made. They're not accepted anywhere, and if you submit a transaction that gets declined by the merchant, THE FUNDS ARE FROZEN AND INACCESSIBLE FOR 30 DAYS OR UNTIL YOU CAN GET THE MERCHANT TO FAX EPASSPORT A SIGNED STATEMENT SAYING THEY WILL NOT COLLECT THE CHARGE. worst....company....ever.