PDA

View Full Version : That dam pop-up

09-26-2001, 02:17 PM
Does anyone else think that the dam pop-up that comes on when you first get on this forum is a pain in the ass?How irritating.Why have the pop-up?Why not just start another heading on the side for people wanting to visit other great sites.

09-26-2001, 05:40 PM
It's so annoying words dont apply. Esp if there is an internet snag and it sits there "thinking", and using bandwidth while Im trying to play on multiple sites.

LOSE THE STUPID ANNOYANCE

09-26-2001, 06:29 PM
I expect pop-up ads pay more than regular banner ads. If Mason and David and the gang have decided that the annoyance to it's patrons is worth the extra money (which I'm certain they have considered), then that's good enough for me. It's not really that big a deal. There are costs associated with running any site, and they have to be recovered one way or another. It would be nice to watch TV without annoying ads too, but that's just not realistic.

09-27-2001, 08:14 AM
Unless you live in Britain. We have two whole channels with no adverts (but we have to pay a licence fee) Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with poker.