PDA

View Full Version : Avoiding the rake in h2h

09-26-2001, 09:46 AM
how bout this. What if the usual h2h players were to sit at the"playmoney" tables, and make a verbal contract for what ever and when finished theyīd ask support to transfer.

It would be kind of like in the backgammon world, where usually you donīt know if you are going to get paid if you win, but in 99,9% you do. I mean, I would like to start small, say; a contract that says we play these 200 fake$ and when they are done one of us pay200. If I win and someone doesnīt pay me, then I would be sure to let alot of the other players know so his chanses of "saving" the rake in the future is also gone.

I donīt mean to scam PP or anything, itīs just that this would robably only be between some 30-40 players that have gotten eachothers trust, so it wouldnīt be like draining PP, and I guess it also wouldnīt include the high limitplayers, since a "bouncing" verbal check might be a bit more valuble.

Iīt just an idea. coming from sometimes playing with 2 guys starting with 100 each, and then 1 busting the other-netting 153$