PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars.com

09-26-2001, 01:57 AM
I can't tell you how much I enjoy Pokerstars.com

Paradise poker better watch out in the future, it feels like

a real live game when I play there because you can put your pic up.

The beta testing on pokerstars.com is way better than Ultimatebe, with freerole tournaments everyday potlimit and nolimit giving away about $500 every day.

I hope they start the real $ tables soon because the graphics are great!!!!!!

Can't wait for the big freerole tournament on the 20th of octobre.

They are giving away about$5000.

The reason why I post this, Number one it's the best site on the net and I want players to come when the real$ tables start

09-26-2001, 02:09 AM
I agree 100% it blows Paradise away in games, proves multitable tournies of all varieties are a piece of cake, is a TON of FUN play$ right now, and will give Paradise actual competition...I hope.

But SHHHHHH, don't tell anyone yet, we don't need any more idiot plungers entering the tournies.

It's more like $100 a day in giveaways, I missed the limit T Tuesday night...$150 1st place and Im really un happy about it.

I've made final table 8 of the last 11 T's Ive been in, it's proving to be excellent practice...limit, no limit, pot limit, stud, and omaha.

09-26-2001, 06:42 AM
Ok guys, you can stop advertising any time now.

09-26-2001, 10:07 AM
I like their software too. But whether or not I will play there depends on what rake they come up with. If it's exactly the same as where I'm playing now, I see no reason to move my money.

09-27-2001, 04:19 PM
excellent site, and i'm not one of the members of pokerstars.com and i'm not getting money from them (yet) /images/smile.gif

i think the feature that you can put an image on is really awesome !

and you also can make notes on players /images/smile.gif very nice