PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Poker League

09-25-2001, 11:37 PM
This team thing sounds pretty cool. Why don't we start a league so the teams can openly compete? We'll have 3 man teams and every limit will be a conference. At the end of every week, the team captain reports his team's BB/hr won/lost and we'll post the records here.

Anyone interested in joining the PPL just sign up below. We'll need some volunteers for team captains. If you already have a functioning, well-oiled, championship caliber collusion sqaud, just post your team's name and get out there and start earning!

The 20/40 players are obviously more organized than the low limit players like myself, but with a little work I'm confident my team can collude with the best of em. Good Luck!

PG

09-25-2001, 11:44 PM
We could award extra points for extreme examples of whipsawing, continuously nailing the same player, or other examples of great teamwork while at the tables.

PG

09-26-2001, 05:42 AM
I thought you were serious, and wanted to start some competition where we'd see how we do as a "group", where we each play but just compare results and help our teammembers out......

That would be a nice idea.... /images/smile.gif Give us great incentive to improve our play!

But alas, you're just a colluding cheater. /images/wink.gif

- Tony