PDA

View Full Version : Did Poker Mountain Ever Open?

banditdad
12-26-2004, 06:43 PM
Does anyone know. I went there and it seems there are about 50 people on the site. I can't tell if it is Beta or not.

Photoc
12-26-2004, 07:30 PM
It's beta and how many sites do we really need to play on? Word on there is that it's supposed to open by possibly February.

banditdad
12-27-2004, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's beta and how many sites do we really need to play on? Word on there is that it's supposed to open by possibly February.

[/ QUOTE ]

As many as we can whore.

greatbrit
12-27-2004, 05:36 AM
We were supposed to have opened a couple of weeks ago (at least!), we ran into some development issues so have been holding off on the real money games until we get that all resolved, hopefully in the next few days (but don't listen to me, I have promised about three deadlines now). We are officially in "beta play money" mode, and next week hope to be in "soft rollout real money mode". What that means is we will go to real money quietly and not try to build up the numbers until we are sure everything is working as expected. Then we will start quick start tournaments, including satellites into a big tournament, and soon after go to multi tournaments.

Paul
http://www.pokermountain.com