PDA

View Full Version : who is the best

09-25-2001, 09:02 PM
who is the best player heads up on paradise??

erik123....piesang...playboy....k.rose....bobcards ????

09-25-2001, 09:19 PM
Which game?

Sorry- I still like to delude myself into thinking that there are some players out there who still believe that there are games OTHER than hold 'em that poker players play. LOL

They're all winners. Hard to distinguish rank.

They all do things well. Some do certain things better than others. Overall- who's made the most money- over the longest period of time? That should probably be the question.

BTW- Have we forgotten about LC? He only dominated paradise for over a year. Is that not enough?

Is this like leaving PETE ROSE out of the hall of fame cause of the gambling accusations?

See LC- you lose your chats-- and they forget about you.

Talking trash today- gone tomorrow. LOL

09-25-2001, 09:45 PM
BTW- Have we forgotten about LC? He only dominated paradise for over a year. Is that not enough?

Haven't played him, but perhaps this is an example of how long variance can keep you afloat?

natedogg

09-25-2001, 09:49 PM
Wow-- LC's gotta have a response to that.

I think we got a little battle brewing here.

I love this stuff.

BTW- Nate- You're absolutely right. Maybe not about this specifically. But- in general- yes.

09-26-2001, 02:00 AM
George Washington is without question the best headsup limit holdem player in the world.

You know...they guy on the US Quarter. Flip it, just flip it.

Maybe when Pokerstars goes real$ and we have heads up no limit holdem for real$ online, we will find out who is the best.

In general Erik is a very good short/bigbet poker player...for his age. But there are 4-5 people who have mastered somehow...probably unknown even to themselves...headsup limit holdem on Paradise, and I'd stay away from them.

No names so as not to ruin thier action.

09-26-2001, 04:43 AM
everyone who plays paradise is better than me. but who is the best? we gotta see who makes a bunch of money over time. from what i have heard, good players are known to make a 100k a year fropm paradise. so lets see who i have heard to make this kind of money.

1) bobcards - i heard he made over 100k

2) last chance - same

3) erik123 - heard he made 80k

4) pokahtime - same

5) k_rose - same

6) angelina - she earned a whole bunch of money

7) piesang - everyone hates him but he is successful

/images/glasses.gif zxhshrm? - flashes big cash

9) fantasypot - lots of money

10) thehawk67 - very successful

any comments?

09-26-2001, 05:32 AM
I thought the question was "who's the best", not "who's made the most money". Isn't it possible that there's an occasional player who's made less money, but is better than any of the money leaders? In fact, isn't it possible that there's an occasional player who has lost money but that is better than the others? For example, I know of a couple of top professional players that play on Paradise occasionally for fun. I'm sure they are better than any of the names on your list. If you limit the list to very regular players, you're not really picking from that long a list.

09-26-2001, 12:20 PM
Basically, anyone who is a "regular" is a competent player. Some regulars lose to other regulars, but nearly all of them win from the fish. Otherwise they wouldn't be regulars. Knowing who the regulars are is half the battle. Avoiding the tight ones comes naturally. Focusing on the looser ones for leaks in their play is the next step.

- Andrew

09-26-2001, 04:14 PM
Piesang for president.Undoubtedly the most talented.

09-26-2001, 06:48 PM
Yes, I agree! Piesang for president. He is very talented and I love his style. Just played with him in AC recently for 3 days in the 100-200 and he is just as talented there.

FantasyPot

09-28-2001, 12:52 AM
no battle with twoplustwo people. cardangel and the entire vancouver crew are v.good also.

-LC.

09-28-2001, 01:57 AM
Last Chance -you actually paid someone a complement.I am very impressed.Maybe you have good qualities after all.

09-28-2001, 03:45 PM
By far and away the best low limit player is Mean Streak. I have never seen a better player at any limit hold anywhere. Bar None !

09-28-2001, 04:05 PM
Who are you? What have you done with Last Chance?

MS Sunshine

09-28-2001, 10:26 PM
LAST CHANCE SPEAKS !! At least there is still somewhere where he can talk.

10-01-2001, 05:07 PM
Back when I used to play in the Paradise 20/40 semi regularly, I remember a dscharf that used to play really well. I think this is the same guy who posts on RPG and writes some sort of poker newsletter. Without a doubt many of the players in the Paradise 20/40 would probably winners at the 50/100 in most locales.

10-13-2001, 06:36 PM
Piesang is a beast heads-up. He doesn't just beat his opponents. He destroys them.