PDA

View Full Version : Hand Counter for Gaming Club

CLC
12-26-2004, 12:21 PM
Does anyone know of a Raked Hand Counter for The Gaming Club? I have tried searching but to no avail. If there is no such beast, is there a way to see how many hands you have played (either raked or unraked) within TGC software.

Emmitt2222
12-26-2004, 12:46 PM
This will tell you how many bonus points (if you are hopefully clearing the bonus) you have and then depending on what level you play at you can figure out how many raked hands you have played. Goto the lobby and then in the very bottom right hand corner click the promotions and events button. On the next screen at the top click where it says Click here to check your bonus redemption points. It will bring you to a screen where you enter your player code to find out how many points you have played and how much money has been released to you in bonus. Your player code can be found by just clicking Menu > email support. The big problem is that the counter does not count in real time and you have to wait hours after a session for it to update. Dont know if this helps at all but I believe its the best you can do. They have a stats window but it doesnt show anything like hands played.

CLC
12-26-2004, 01:13 PM
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I am clearing the bonus. I was hoping that there was a way to tell the raked hand count in somewhat "more" real-time (along the lines of the Crypto Counter). As it is now, I will have to live with the 24 hour wait.

Appreciate you help. GL at the tables.

QuickLearner
12-26-2004, 01:23 PM
PokerTracker will do it, of course. Importing the hands could be smoother, but its a solution.