PDA

View Full Version : erik123 bobscards iceman

09-24-2001, 06:36 PM
HELLOW YOU CHUMPS I JUST WANT TO SAY FUKKKKKKK ERIK123 AND FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK BOBSCARDS CAUSE THEY ARE BOTH RIVER HITTING FAGS WHO CAN GET THEIR ASS WHIPPED I THEYWANT SOME!!!!!!!!!!

YOU PAL SNOTTY NOSE

09-24-2001, 06:47 PM
I've watched these guys play and yes, it helps to be lucky, but they don't play badly.

The nature of limit poker is that a marginal player can win for a very very long time. Also, two players of equal skill with similar playing styles can turn out to have WILDLY different results. The "situational" luck can be crucial.

I've heard some talk about Erik123 and his $90k rush over the last 8 months or so. This is simply not possible to do while running bad. Obviously. You have to run good. You have to hit a LOT of draws against made hands. That is the ONLY way to win big in tough limit games. You need to be playing big draws in pots where the odds are justified and you have to hit them a little more often than you "should".

You don't win big by flopping the best hand and having it hold up. You win decent pots but not big ones. You win monster pots by flopping a nut flush draw against a set and another draw and winning 6 big bets on the river against the set who can't lay down and the straight who was drawing thin.

Yes, the key to winning at limit hold'em is sucking out. Now, if only I could figure out how to get those damn flush draws to hit...

natedogg

09-24-2001, 09:08 PM
----------

HELLOW YOU CHUMPS I JUST WANT TO SAY FUKKKKKKK ERIK123 AND FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK BOBSCARDS CAUSE THEY ARE BOTH RIVER HITTING FAGS WHO CAN GET THEIR ASS WHIPPED I THEYWANT SOME!!!!!!!!!!

YOU PAL SNOTTY NOSE

------------

OK-- a couple things here.............

Who is BOBSCARDS?

Second of all-- what does "I THEYWANT SOME" mean?

---------

I've watched these guys play and yes, it helps to be lucky, but they don't play badly.

-------

One of many deeply insightful comments in NATEDOGG's post.

I agree...... they don't play badly. /images/smile.gif

09-24-2001, 09:10 PM
BTW- snotty nose......... you mention ICEMAN in your header?

But you were obviously not angry enough with him to mention him in the post?

Let's not leave the ICEMAN out of this...........

He's a river hitting fag too- right?

ICEMAN's sensitive. He might be offended you left him out of the thread.

09-24-2001, 09:25 PM
Well now we know where Erik got his $50K ;-)

09-25-2001, 11:35 AM
For what it's worth, $90K is only 2000 table hours if you win 1.2 BB/hr at 20/40. That's hardly out of line. And nothing I'd consider a giant rush. Of course, he might only be playing 2 hours a day, which seems to go against my own personal observations.

- Andrew

09-25-2001, 11:57 AM
Erik made the vast majority of his money playing heads up, where the whole 1BB/hr thing goes right out the window. As for winning a lot of hands on the river, any good heads up player does, due the the aggressive/bluffing aspect of heads up play.

C'mon SNOTTY, we all want to know...how much did they take you for?

09-25-2001, 12:52 PM
LoL ....who are u ..man????

09-25-2001, 04:36 PM
He's a LOOOOOSER

-YBD

09-25-2001, 10:01 PM
oh tell us how cheating doesn't happen now. Wave your magic wand. Watch the watch, watch the watch,......no one cheats online, repeat, no one cheats online....watch the watch