PDA

View Full Version : Calling out Vinny (KJS)

09-24-2001, 02:27 PM
Vinny (KJS), I am ready to play our quarterfinal match for all the spectators. Quit begging Mike for a free pass and play it like a man!

StoneKiller

09-24-2001, 03:07 PM
StoneK,

You need to accept the fact that I showed up twice and tried to finish you off already. You were not responsible enough to get there at the agreed time and finish. That's two afternoons I spent waiting for no reason. Then you insulted me for not giving you a third chance? You deserve no more graciousness.

Its over (375-75). Thanks Mike.

Here's to an all Washington final! (vinny v. OhKanada)

KJS

09-24-2001, 03:13 PM
Sorry man but other things came up. I am a student and I needed to study. I was respectful towards you and waited to study until I found you on paradise and let you know that i couldnt make it and the other time, I was ready to play a half hour later but you refuse. You are ridiculuous. Play the match out like a man!

09-24-2001, 03:16 PM
375-75. Its over. You are so proud of that huh? From the get go , I had your chips. I had you down to 6 and in then 10 and in.

I catch a run of terrible cards and you take the lead and now you are so fast to end the match. Your a joke, man. If you don't finish the match, how can anyone respect you as champ?

09-24-2001, 03:39 PM
Wow! StoneKiller had KJS all-in twice and now he's down 375-75! What a match! Definately should be played out. Would be a shame for this tournament to have a disputed champion.

09-24-2001, 04:01 PM
Jared,

Enough is enough. Baiting me will not change matters. You flaked on me twice. I really don't see any reason why I should give you another chance. I respect that you are a busy person but you made me sacrafice two afternoons for you already and that pissed me off. I could have been doing many other things those days but respected you enough to be online and ready to play. You did not show me that same respect. Would a cardroom reschedule a tournament because you showed up and said you couldn't play today? Or you overslept? I think not.

KJS

09-24-2001, 04:09 PM
This is a falsehood and I certain you are aware of that. We agreed to meet at 5PM on Friday, you overslept and tried to get me to play two and a half hours later. During the time that I waited and you slept, I made other plans.

KJS

09-24-2001, 04:22 PM
i hate to do this because i started this to make friends, not enemies. it's supposed to be a constructive thing. flaking out twice on your opponent (for whatever reason) is not constructive and it's slowed the whole thing down to a stop.

ive awarded the match to Vinny. it would be unfair to all the people who lost by default when they flaked out in the earlier rounds to let Stonekiller make everyone wait. it's also unfair to people who show up on time to their matches. this has gone on too long already.

i will do another heads up tourney next year.