View Full Version : called by full house with four 5s on boarrd

tylerg
12-26-2004, 03:30 AM
I just left a table with 122 dollars

I had 61$ one guy had 25 and villain had 75...he was loose agressive

3 handed .25 .50 blinds Party poker

I had A8 offsuit in the SB villain is BB

button folds i raise to 1...button calls

flop comes 10 5 5....and I check...villain bets 2...like he had at every paired flop i had been at table for...i called and checked again when a third 5 hit on the turn

still thinking i probably had the best hand i called a 3 dollar bet on the turn...river came 5 making board
10 5 5 5 5 i checked and he raised to 25...now i went all in since i had the nuts figureing he had in fact been bluffing the flop and turn like I originally thought and know had a split pot with me...TO MY SUPRISE HE CALLED THE RERAISE OF ABOUT 25 more WITH 9 10....HE COULDNT BEAT THE BOARD...what a sucker /images/graemlins/smile.gif

does anyone else run into idiots calling on the river at PP and eslewhere when they cant beat the board...for instance with poket 55 and board is KKA99 which i also saw tonight

cnfuzzd
12-26-2004, 06:20 AM
the sites i play on only have four fives in the decks.

lots of stupid people in the world. Mostly, they pay my rent.

just wait until that guy gets perfect RR to beat your flopped set of aces. Then you will remember this post, and that you shouldnt gloat.

peace

john nickle

Non_Comformist
12-26-2004, 06:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

does anyone else run into idiots calling

still thinking i probably had the best hand i called a 3 dollar bet on the turn /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

chezlaw
12-26-2004, 10:13 AM
Party 5/10 last night I had 66, final board was QQTT5.

desperation bluff from me, he called and lost /images/graemlins/smile.gif