PDA

View Full Version : paypal

09-21-2001, 01:01 PM
I just now completed my cashout using paypal.I must say I was very impressed.It took a little longer than a thought it would.It took 4 business days for paradise to put it in my paypal account.It then took 3 business for paypal to get it in my bank account.No cheques to clear -money can be used right away.Best way to go especially if you want to avoid mail and couriers and cheques clearing.

09-21-2001, 02:25 PM
I have gone with only PayPal for cash outs due to the only good experiences. I cancelled my Firepay account and will continue to use PayPal. I recommend all my poker friends to use PayPal. I have not had a cash out take as long as you, so hopefully next time you will get you cash sooner. AFTER ALL . . . IT IS OUR CASH, right?

09-21-2001, 02:52 PM
How does this work? (I guess Firepay is the same)

I understand that it's like an online bank account. What I want to know is how long does it take to transfer $ from your Paypal account to say your Paradise account and vice versa.

I was thinking that, instead of having a grand in 3 poker sites because I don't want to rebuy on my credit card too much, I could have say 1500$ in a Paypal account and the rest in my regular bank account, thus lowing the amount of "invisible $" I have online.

Can you transfer from Paypal to PP in 5 min? Is transfering $ from PP to Paypal considered a cashout so 3 days of waiting?

Thanks,

Nicolas Fradet (ThePrince)

09-21-2001, 02:59 PM
I think buying in takes seconds but when you cashout it takes a few days to be "processed".Paypal is definately different than firepay.Paypal will deposit or take out right out of your bank account.I also havent heard one complaint about paypal and firepay has had numerous problems with cashouts.Paypal is the way to go.

09-21-2001, 03:13 PM
How much does Paypal charge per transaction?

09-21-2001, 03:48 PM
They charge you nothing for direct transactions to and from your bank. They do charge $1.50 if you decide to cash out with a check.

regards

jazzman