PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars W$

housenuts
12-25-2004, 07:00 PM
I won an entry into a $160 EPT satellite that I couldn't play in. Will this W$ ever expire? What if there is no more EPT or WPT events. Can I use them for anything else? Thanks.

KingMarc
12-25-2004, 07:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I won an entry into a $160 EPT satellite that I couldn't play in. Will this W$ ever expire? What if there is no more EPT or WPT events. Can I use them for anything else? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

They don't expire. You can use them on WSOP, WCOOOP, and other similar events. Alternatively, you can sell the W$

MicroBob
12-25-2004, 07:17 PM
I wrote to support with the same question.

The W$ never expire.
You will be able to use them for WSOP sat's and other stuff after the EPT and WPT qualifiers are done.

Obviously make sure you unregister from the other tourney.

housenuts
12-26-2004, 10:52 PM
thanks. another question. if i win an FPP satellite into another FPP tournament can I cash out the FPP points?

for example there is a 200 FPP satellite into a 2,000 FPP satellite that I can't play but there aren't many people registered so it seems like a good tourney. Can I cash out the points?

r3vbr
12-26-2004, 11:27 PM
yes you can

MicroBob
12-26-2004, 11:33 PM
Yes...you can cash-out the FPP's. I have done this many times.

They are just regular FPP's too. Not W$FPP's or other such nonsense. You can cash them out and buy stuff in their FPP store with them if you like...you aren't obligated to use them in future FPP tourneys (although I really like the FPP EPT and WPT sat's...especially when there is an overlay).

housenuts
12-27-2004, 03:51 AM
thanks for the reply 50k man! congrats by the way