PDA

View Full Version : Question

admo415
12-25-2004, 06:32 PM
a friend of mine is signing up at party poker and I am giving him a rakeback deal. However, when he signed up under my code, he also got the 30% up to $150 first deposit code.

So my question is, does he still generate rake for me if he uses the $150 first deposit code. I would think yes because he used my signup code. But I dont know for sure

Just wondering....

Seether
12-25-2004, 06:38 PM
As long as he used your sign up code he will generate rakeback as far as i know. However, you will get hit with a negative money amount because of the bonus i believe.

TruePoker CEO
12-25-2004, 06:38 PM
I cannot answer re Party, but it seems they should pay you the affiliate rate, we would.

If you had signed him up at Truepoker, he would get our 30% first time bonus, PLUS you would get the referral bonus or, if you are an affiliate, the affiliate payments stream.

(Actually, Recycling Pays ..... feel free to recycle all your Party/Empire referrals or affiliates through our site.)

Truepoker CEO

admo415
12-25-2004, 07:04 PM
Thanks I will tell him he can take the $150 sine it seems I will still get the affliate credit

teddyFBI
12-25-2004, 08:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
a friend of mine is signing up at party poker and I am giving him a rakeback deal. However, when he signed up under my code, he also got the 30% up to $150 first deposit code.

So my question is, does he still generate rake for me if he uses the $150 first deposit code. I would think yes because he used my signup code. But I dont know for sure

Just wondering....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes he will. I had exactly the same question when i signed someone up last week; confused the hell out of me when he got an email with a separate deposit code than my affiliate code that he had entered during software download.

Not a problem. he can still use the 150 deposit code and be tracked to you and you'll receive rakeback