PDA

View Full Version : Someone explain Coral to me

EliteNinja
12-25-2004, 06:14 PM
I signed up yesterday, but I can't log in.
Do I need to wait a few days for a confirmation email?

Through their main site, it doesn't look like I can use Neteller to deposit. I assume, when I get my poker account, I can use Neteller through Pay-Pro as per usual?

Yeah, if I whore the $50 bonus here, it will bring my Bonus total since Ded 16th to $800! I'm a whore.

SAV
12-25-2004, 06:59 PM
are you talking about Coral Eurobet?

If yes, then go to:

www.EUROBET.com (http://www.EUROBET.com)

do NOT try to log in thru the coral website.

Once you sign in at eurobet, you'll see that
you can use neteller. I use it all the time.

Adde
12-25-2004, 07:00 PM
Login with Username, not Screen Name. (If that don't work, try with Account #). Also, choose Eurobet, not Coral, in the popup menu. I did not have to wait for confirmation mail, but then I had someone create the account for me.

When logged in to poker client, click Cashier to deposit by Neteller. The money will end up in your Sports account, which you then have to transfer to the Poker account.

Adde

EliteNinja
12-27-2004, 04:47 PM
Ok, they told me they deleted my old account and I can sign in with a new one on Eurobet.

But when I tried to login, it said I already had another account (the one they "deleted") and wouldn't let me into the poker network. Lame...

I emailed them again. It's been 24 hours and still no reply.

All this for $50 of bonus, lol.

Thythe
12-27-2004, 05:15 PM
I've never had coral/eurobet return an e-mail. I've probably sent a dozen in the past. Better find a phone number or just give up.

EliteNinja
12-27-2004, 05:21 PM
Thanks for the feedback.
I just cashed out.

Only a $50 bonus anyways.

morgant
12-27-2004, 06:38 PM
ok, this is happening to a lot of players. when you create an account, or you have an affiliate create it for you. you must delete the UCID key before logging into Eurobet(assuming you have other party skins on your computer). If the error still comes up, delete the key then reboot your computer. then login and all should be gravy /images/graemlins/grin.gif