PDA

View Full Version : how sad is my life.

cnfuzzd
12-24-2004, 11:27 PM
So im sitting here on christmas eve, having just ordered some chinese take out, and contemplating cleaning house, since its been a few months since i did such, and the place is starting to look less than tidy. My phone rings, and its the parents. "we just figured you would be spending christmas eve alone, and wanted to let you know that you can come over to our house if you would want, instead of being alone." Thanks mom. I think its time to get drunk and play some poker. Mize.

peace

john nickle

BusterStacks
12-24-2004, 11:28 PM
why dont you go over there? I'm at my parents' house and I had to break away to check the forums... also sad.

cnfuzzd
12-24-2004, 11:45 PM
the only thing i can think of thats more sad than being alone on christmas eve, is being bored at my parents house on christmas eve. Also, i dont drink in front of my parents or little sister, so, staying home is probably for the best. Also, my parents have horrible taste in television, and i would probably end up watching the OC or something equally as gay.

peace

john nickle

Clarkmeister
12-24-2004, 11:47 PM
One should never be too cool to spend a holiday with their family.

cnfuzzd
12-24-2004, 11:53 PM
tomorrow, the family can have me. I enjoy spending that time with them. Christmas eve, though, ive always felt should be spent in the company of good friends, or good drinks. Perferably both.

peace

john nickle

andyfox
12-25-2004, 12:17 AM
Here's hoping next year brings the good friends.

Merry Christmas.

fnord_too
12-25-2004, 12:17 AM
Not only that but your posting to oot! Oh, wait....

dsm
12-25-2004, 12:46 AM
1-800-CheerUp

http://rulingcatsanddogs.com/email_goodies/contents/pix/abusive/valentines-day.jpg

Non_Comformist
12-25-2004, 01:17 AM
The OC is on? Yeah.

Rick Nebiolo
12-25-2004, 03:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
One should never be too cool to spend a holiday with their family.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree 100%. My family is back East and it won't be until Easter until I can get back. The older you get the more you appreciate your family.

Anyway, was able to spend time with close friends earlier tonight and when I got back a while ago I felt like listening to music and surfing the forum. When I did I said to myself "I better not post, people will think I have no friends and how weird it is I'm alone on Christmas Eve."

The reality is that many of the best friends I have participate on these forums. Merry Christmas to all /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

~ Rick

Jim Kuhn
12-25-2004, 03:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The reality is that many of the best friends I have participate on these forums. Merry Christmas to all .

~ Rick

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree with that statement! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u

Lawrence Ng
12-25-2004, 05:56 AM
I will spend X-mas with my family, but tonight (X-mas eve) I spent it with a nice gal named Julia. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lawrence

Popinjay
12-25-2004, 05:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I will spend X-mas with my family, but tonight (X-mas eve) I spent it with a nice gal named Julia. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

How much was she?

Reef
12-25-2004, 05:59 AM
saw you on my PS table.. I was whoring on the .50/1 and 1/2's. I said something to the extent of trouts making poop in the closet, but got no reply. Couldn't have been another cnfuzzd

cnfuzzd
12-25-2004, 06:32 AM
ah, it was me. I hate that i cant turn off the dealer chat on stars, so i usually just miss everything. Hopefully, you didnt see me call any of the fish lucky shuttlecock [censored] nuts. It was quite a drinking sort of evening.

peace

john nickle

Reef
12-25-2004, 06:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ah, it was me. I hate that i cant turn off the dealer chat on stars, so i usually just miss everything. Hopefully, you didnt see me call any of the fish lucky shuttlecock [censored] nuts. It was quite a drinking sort of evening.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

nope you were silent. I just thought you were a stuck up mofo who was too good to talk to any 'lesser' 2+2ers /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

cnfuzzd
12-25-2004, 06:47 AM
nah, i will always chat, if i see your there... its just that stars chat window. ugh. Just keep yelling. If you surf while you play, you can also pm me and tell me what table you are on, as i am always on 2+2.

peace

john nickle

Lawrence Ng
12-25-2004, 09:51 AM
Not cheap, X-mas eve specials are like $500 a night. bah..

/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

_2000Flushes
12-25-2004, 01:29 PM
It could be worse. At least you're not Dutch Boyd.

-2kF

spamuell
12-25-2004, 07:42 PM
If it makes you feel better, you've been pretty funny recently.