PDA

View Full Version : CCCPoker.com

09-15-2001, 02:07 PM
Can anybody relate their experiences with doing business at CCCPoker. I really enjoy the PL tables, but I am concerned about leaving a large enough account open with them. I have had no information that would lead me to believe that they are not solvent, but the fact that the site usually has only a handful of tables going at most concerns me. I find on-line poker profitable, both monetarily and as an a entertainment value. However, I would like to know that my funds are safe.

In addition, I do not care to hear from the usual gang of conspiracy theorist. If you do not make money that's your problem. I am looking for testimonials from players with first hand experience with the site and/or e-mail from the site itself.

Thank you,

MarkW (Javert @ CCCPoker)

09-15-2001, 08:12 PM
> I would like to know that my funds are safe.

You don't have to worry. I actually stopped by ccc's office the other day and was impressed with the order of things. They even had some small metal boxes with names on it, where they kept the exact amount each player had on their account. They had one guard for all the boxes, and he seemed to be in total control. Just as I passed, he took out all the money from one of the boxes and put it in his pocket. I asked him "So that player just got broke, I assume?". "Nah.. but he plays so bad, it's only a matter of time".

John

09-16-2001, 12:38 AM
What was the player's name? LOL