PDA

View Full Version : warning !!!!!!!!!!!!

09-14-2001, 09:56 AM
If you ever see co-co sitting at a 3-6 heads up table at PP,

do not play him he is a hit and run player from hell!!!

We both started with $100 and he took $22 from me and ran.

I've seen him do it against many players

09-14-2001, 11:09 AM
remember those players eat like a sparrow and shit like an elephant.

09-14-2001, 12:30 PM
So what? If you were a better player you had an advantage for each and every hand you played. I will play an inferior player for 1 hand if that's all he will play. Who knows...maybe he saved you money on this occassion by leaving. Don't sweat the small stuff.

09-14-2001, 02:08 PM
You may be right, but at the same time you should be sure to gather all the information before making an accusation. For example, I have been accused of doing that, but the fact is that I was invited to another table, my tourney was about to begin or I saw a table that looked easier to beat (I'm mostly talking about the 5 max tables). Because while I'm playing I'm always looking for an easier game to beat. If I see a 5 max table that is playing really passive I'll jump in it as fast as possible.

Just my two cents - hope this helps

Rounder07

09-14-2001, 03:39 PM
22 whole dollars? that's it? you're complaining over 22 F'ing bucks? jesus, i'll give you $22 to not post here again, tool.

-LC.

09-15-2001, 01:56 AM
OPEN FORUM: defintion... place where you may take the opportunity to share thoughts and ideas. Plus be berated, libeled, abused and generally crapped upon for ideas that do not conform to A) the social norm B) the whim of LC

I may be mistaken, but in my 90 days of reading and posting on this forum, this is the 3rd time that you have "invited" someone to stop exchanging their views. Sounds kinda.........UnAmerican.

Just a Canajun opinion...

09-16-2001, 02:11 PM
He plays $20-$40 HEM with Bin Laden. I was invited to play there but I heard he stacks the deck, wins and then leaves after one hand...the buries his head in the sand.