PDA

View Full Version : Humerous response to brown trout

emonrad87
12-24-2004, 03:49 AM
Hero: Does the brown trout sleep in the closet?
Villain: hell no it doesnt
Villain: first of all from what I know, trouts arent brown
Villain: second of all, theres no water in the damn closet!

I wasnt sure if this was a "yes, i'm a 2+2er" or a "what the hell are you smoking??" response...

either way, it cracked me up. Villain wasn't even who i was directing the question towards. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

therockofgibraltar
12-24-2004, 03:57 AM
funny! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I usually ask "WHERE does the brown trout live". That way I'm sure it is a 2+2'er if he says "in the closet".

47outs
12-24-2004, 04:04 AM
I usually just enter "brown trout"... any posters I have come across usually reply with "zooer" or a simple "hey".

outs

stinkypete
12-24-2004, 04:13 AM
the brown trout does not live in the closet. it sleeps there. GEEEEEEEEEZE.

BusterStacks
12-24-2004, 04:18 AM
dude, did you just take a [censored] in your closet?

Yobz
12-24-2004, 04:25 AM
brown trout, not brown tard... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

SinCityGuy
12-24-2004, 04:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I usually ask "WHERE does the brown trout live". That way I'm sure it is a 2+2'er if he says "in the closet".

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that even most of the remaining fish population knows that it sleeps in the closet after seeing the question come up from hundreds of 2+2 multitablers.

whiskeytown
12-24-2004, 05:17 AM
first time someone said this to me, I had made a good hand and I thought they were calling me a fish, so I bitched them out pretty hard for calling me a fish and then put in my notes THEY were a fish, since I flopped a set or something -

that was Bk3dclsh, I think(sp) ....sorry bro.

look....if you ever see a whiskeytown or deritive ona site, it's probably me - I've reserved my name on most sites -

RB

Freakin
12-24-2004, 06:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dude, did you just take a [censored] in your closet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you gotten that one, Buster? Funny [censored].

Joe Tall
12-24-2004, 10:19 PM
Have you gotten that one, Buster? Funny [censored].

Buster hasn't either because it's what happened to me one time when I gave the line. I spit a beer on my monitor when I saw the reply.

It's ok Buster and I apologize for being so tough on you in that thread back then.

Happy Holidays,
Joe Tall

emonrad87
12-24-2004, 11:09 PM
I can't believe that no one commented on my spelling mistake in the topic of the original post! (I just noticed it).