PDA

View Full Version : MY CHATS

09-13-2001, 11:37 PM
Hello,

Your chat has been removed permanently due to previous instances of chat abuse. This decision is final.

Regards,

Luke

Paradise Poker Support

and that's the end of that....

-LC.

09-14-2001, 02:18 AM
Well, why don't you behave in the future?

09-14-2001, 06:28 AM
I got my chat banned for three months for threatening to fly to Seattle and kill a player. It was heads up in a stud hi/lo game. I had the guy scooped on sixth street when he was jamming it and with one river card, he scooped me. Not my fault the guy can't take a joke /images/wink.gif What could you have possibly done, LC??? =^._.^=

URMeowed

09-14-2001, 08:25 AM
called fbi...or cia....gl

09-14-2001, 02:53 PM
What was it that you said that was considered "chat abuse"?

09-14-2001, 03:47 PM
let me respond to my post by explaining how i lost my chats. i've recieved several emails about this also so here it is. i actually lost my chats 5 times between like may and nov of 2000. i lost them for telling people how bad they were at the 1-1 tables and getting mad over suckouts. i took that to the next level a couple of times at the ring games which was usually the biggest cause of losing chats because there it annoys 9 other people and many observers. i lost them for the final time last nov and asked for them back one last time in feb (for which they were reinstated) but of course i couldn't not berate people so i lost them again like a week later. in addition i want to add that i've lost chats on 3-5 other accts when i've borrowed them from friends. i dont know how people can just sit there and take losing to runner runner J4 offsuit miracles. for those of you who can, props.

if i did get chats back i would probabaly lose them shorty there after anyway berating piesang who i feel isn't fit enough to walk erect much less make money at poker. my only hope is that someday he's homeless in a ditch begging for change....

-LC.

09-14-2001, 05:28 PM
Why would you get angry at people who gave you action when they were distinct underdogs? sheesh...talk about biting the hand that feeds you! It's these scenarios repeated over and over again that are your ONLY source of profit. They will win (suckout) a statistically appropriate number of times. You will win the rest of the time and eventually take all their money.

Without these scenarios you cannot win in the long run. Do you think the management at the Mirage gets angry when someone collects on a field bet at the craps table? Of course not! These are the people they give comps to so they keep coming back.

09-14-2001, 05:32 PM
What's yer problem with Piesang?

he always seemed like a polite enough guy to me.

09-14-2001, 06:27 PM
Well, there is obviously just one important question here:

Just how many chats are you talking about?

09-14-2001, 06:33 PM
Mr. Chance,

I believe I have found your chats. If you will post a description, including any idetifying marks, which matches the chats I have found, I will make arangements to return them to you in good condition. Thank you, and I hope you and your chats are soon reunited.

CD

09-14-2001, 08:46 PM
They turned-off mine for a day when I smarted-off to a player.

They turned them off permanently when I talked positively about other poker sites.

The only way Paradise is going to stop acting like the kid with all the toys is to start playing at other places. That's what I'm doing.

GV

09-15-2001, 12:37 AM
Are you on medication?

09-15-2001, 02:00 AM
Of course, at the mirage, they don't have chats.

09-15-2001, 02:03 AM
Dohhhhh, who wrote the song, "Dancing in the streets" anyway?

09-15-2001, 03:07 AM
Don't expect sympathy fella. Obviously you are not a serious, player. Serious players are prepared. If you were serious, you would have kept several extra chats to use for just such an occasion. I myself have four (yes four!) chats hidden in safe places, kept ready to use at all times, just in case... I have two of the large chats and two smaller ones. I sincerely HOPE you did not lose any of the large chats this easily. You might as well just give Paradise your happinesses! I heard of one guy who had six chats confiscated after he tried using them all at once, but he was just fooling around.

So, you have no more chats. What are you going to do? Just sit around and mope? Wander the streets calling for your chats to come back? It won't work, partner. Paradise has your chats, YOUR chats, and is using them as we speak, using them to their own purposes, for their own gain. How do you like it? Hurts doesn't it? Well, your carelessness and lack of planning has come home to roost, pal. You fling your chats around like so much worthless confetti, and this is what you get, a nice empty chat sack. I pity you.

I cherish my chats. (Can you tell?) They are with me or in safe places at all times. I don't use my chats frivolously, not like you... chat killer! Yeah, that's right, CHAT KILLER! I have half a mind to report this obvious case of chat abuse to the appropriate authorities. They will see to it that you never come within a hundred feet of another innocent chat - the big ones OR the small ones, for any chat is still a chat and deserves full respect as such.

To the rest of you players out there. You take care of your chats. Make sure you know where they are. Make sure they're safe. Right now, as you read this, pick up your favorite chat, hold it in your hands, turn it around and look at its beauty. Feel its weight. It is real. It is YOUR chat. You damned well better take care of it, along with all the rest of your chats. Don't abuse or neglect it the way this poor pathetic fellow did. We don't need to hear about YOUR chats next. And remember, keep three to four extra chats in a safe place... just in case.

End of rant.

09-15-2001, 05:17 AM
Maybe Piesang has his chats.

09-15-2001, 02:44 PM

09-24-2001, 06:46 PM
hey fuk you last chance piesang is my buddy and he will smoke you you pipe smoker