PDA

View Full Version : anyone for gametime+/PT

arkady
12-23-2004, 07:39 PM
Ok, I am not following something clearly. PokerTracker updates hand histories as soon as I leave from a table and naturally because of that GameTime+ is unable to update in sufficient time. How is it possible to circumvent this problem? It doesnt matter how frequently I set PT to update, because frankly it wont do it until the table is closed....

what am i missing?

stabn
12-23-2004, 08:03 PM
Auto import hand histories.

detruncate
12-23-2004, 08:23 PM
If you're already auto-importing and it's not working, try clicking the "My PC does not update the time stamp on my hand history files." box. It's on the auto-import window.

I find that auto-importing as often as every 2 minutes works well for 4 tables if you move your HH files to an archive folder or delete them before each session, and disable the import of observed hands while you're playing -- the .hhf files are stored until you close party/empire/whatever, so you just have to make sure to re-enable this feature and import once more before you shut things down for the day if you're concerned about missing observed hands. PT shouldn't start tripping over itself even on a long 4-table session on a fairly old PC (I'm running a 1 gig).

arkady
12-23-2004, 08:27 PM
thanks for the useless reply.

arkady
12-23-2004, 08:30 PM
hmm, ok i am going to try that option - don't know why I was not compelled to click on it beforehand.
To answer your question, I am 4 tabling and PT definitely fails to auto import even as frequently as 6 minutes - so something fishy is going on and compromising my GT+.

ill pm u w/results later.

arkady
12-23-2004, 09:58 PM
that worked liek a charm, go figure.

gt+ is useful now!!

brandon
12-23-2004, 10:23 PM
Ive been having the same problem. Thanks for fixing it!