PDA

View Full Version : Worst wrong button ever! (depressing content)

RamGad
12-23-2004, 04:59 PM
Got distracted and, some friggin' how, some friggin' way managed to press fold: Please somebody tell me they've done this before. I feel like such a mental midget right now.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP with T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, CO folds, Button folds, SB folds, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (6.40 SB) Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero calls, BB calls.

Turn: (4.70 BB) 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero calls, BB calls.

River: (7.70 BB) 6/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero folds, BB calls.

Final Pot: 9.70 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
BB has 6s 9s (one pair, sixes).
UTG has Ah 7c (high card, ace).
Outcome: BB wins 9.70 BB. </font>

RamGad
12-23-2004, 05:02 PM
Was so pissed about it that didn't even bother to read the post below mine. At least I slowplayed it. Feel a little better now. But the nuts...

jrobb83
12-23-2004, 05:12 PM
I once called a turn bet and then folded when it was two more bets back to me then realized a split second later I had folded the nut straight. The river went a few more bets and my hand would have been good. Mine was far worse than yours. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

RamGad
12-23-2004, 05:20 PM
Ty Jrobb. At least it's Christmas time. Season of giving.

LSUfan1
12-23-2004, 05:39 PM
I folded a boat accidentally once, but it was at the 1/2 level so it didn't hurt quite so much. It did suck however, because it was a nice sized pot and the guy was a complete idiot.

Been there done that.....You're not alone!

wheelz
12-23-2004, 05:49 PM
Short stacked with 3 remaining in a $20 MTT once, the SB raised me all in, and thanks to my lovely laptop touchpad, I folded my pocket aces.

I was real pleased with that one. I got knocked out on the next hand.

ALL1N
12-23-2004, 07:03 PM
I hope the flop and turn calls were both misclicks too. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Alobar
12-23-2004, 07:07 PM
were you planning to raise this at any point, or just keep giving cheap cards for somone to suck out on you?

RamGad
12-23-2004, 07:19 PM
Yes, of course I would've raised. Should've put "slowplayed" in quotations.

Ouch, some other ones sound bad too. Makes me feel a little better.

Of course, my ef up has been followed by a 75bb dive in 2 hours. Always salt, but can't complain, cuz of i'd a great month overall.

I'm making a pact not to play one hand of poker on christmas. Gonna be hard. Still like crack to me.

David04
12-23-2004, 09:00 PM
Ever had a misclick while playing live??

Sounds dumb, but I was playing a home game and there was a player who liked to put on a show whenever you made a decision. He would grab his chips when he thought you were about to bet, try and scare you off a bet I guess. Anyways, he checked it to me on the river. I only had a busted flush draw, but I thought I could pick the pot up. I started coutning out chips, and he started actign like he was going to fold. Obviously an act to get me to bet. So I set my chips down in front of me, and for some reason announce "Fold"

I meant to hit the check button. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif