PDA

View Full Version : Scientologists & Masons?

jakethebake
12-23-2004, 04:41 PM
I just went for a walk and noticed the Church of Scientology by my work has stained glass windows with the little Mason pyramid symbol on it. Are they in cahoots? Or do you suppose they just bought the building from the Masons?

ThaSaltCracka
12-23-2004, 04:44 PM
weird, I dunno.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
12-23-2004, 04:47 PM
I think they are unrealated. Both scare the crap outa me.

Duke
12-23-2004, 05:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Every group of people, especially religious ones, scare the crap out of me.

~D

jakethebake
12-23-2004, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Every group of people, especially religious ones, scare the crap out of me. ~D

[/ QUOTE ]

Not me. I'm only scared of the blacks and the jews...oh yea and The Wiggles. You ever see that show? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jakethebake
12-23-2004, 05:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not me. I'm only scared of the blacks and the jews...oh yea and The Wiggles. You ever see that show? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Just kidding. I'm not scared of blacks and jews. Just The Wiggles. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Duke
12-23-2004, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just kidding. I'm not scared of blacks and jews. Just The Wiggles.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what a wiggle is.

Jews in Israel are sometimes scary.

Blacks aren't really a conscious group that people decide to join. When they do join groups (other than just "being black"), they can rival Catholics in their idiocy.

My point, I guess, was that groups of people are moronic where any individual in that group would be rational.

The only 'unintentional' group that I'm afraid of are retards. Tards are strong.

~D

BottlesOf
12-23-2004, 05:57 PM
What's the deal with Masons, anyway? Seriously.

jakethebake
12-23-2004, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Didn't we already do that thread?

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
12-23-2004, 06:01 PM
Lets start the free malmuths.

GuyOnTilt
12-23-2004, 06:09 PM

Some people are obsessed or at least like talking about the topic because of the recent pop emergence of the media talking about it, e.g. Angels and Demons, National Treasure, et al. Most people don't realize these are meant to entertain and that's it. Truth isn't necessary. But most people believe what they hear and don't care to research things, so there are a lot of Illuminati and Free Masonry conspiracy discussions now.

GoT

WDC
12-23-2004, 06:10 PM
Why, is he in jail? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Leo99
12-24-2004, 01:52 AM
I was bored at work for a couple of weeks so I researched Masons and the Illuminati. Very interesting stuff. I thought I heard the Da Vinci Code author was coming out with a Mason book in the near future. My grandfather was a Mason, I've got a lot of Mason plates and mugs and what nots around the house. Remember when the Simpsons did the stonecutter episode? Funny.

BottlesOf
12-24-2004, 02:38 AM
Maybe. There are A LOT of threads in this forum. I don't check it often enough to keep up.

_2000Flushes
12-24-2004, 03:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The only 'unintentional' group that I'm afraid of are retards. Tards are strong.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I thought I heard the Da Vinci Code author was coming out with a Mason book in the near future.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dan Brown is a tard.

-2kF

nothumb
12-24-2004, 03:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Jews in Israel are sometimes scary.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Israeli story.

I live near the Eisner summer camp in Western MA, Jewish day camp, lots of Israelis end up being camp counselors there for some reason.

One night about 2 years ago I was bowling and doing well. I was working on a perfect game and had the first 11 strikes (you need 12). There was this group of Israeli camp counselors there, nice folks. One of the guys was really tall, former IDF I think.

I threw the last ball, praying for that elusive perfect game, and left a stone ten pin for a 299. I was pissed. I walked back and said to the guy, "It'd be a lot [censored] easier just to roll a grenade down there, wouldn't it??"

Guy looks at me, dead serious, and says, "Many things would be easier if you could just roll a grenade."

NT

sx3_turbo
12-24-2004, 03:49 AM
That's a good story and his logic is undeniable.