PDA

View Full Version : AA

vanHelsing
12-23-2004, 03:53 AM
Not very interesting hand, but how is this?

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, Button folds, SB folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, UTG calls, CO calls.

Flop: (9.40 SB) 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, Hero calls, UTG calls.

Turn: (7.70 BB) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG folds, CO calls.

River: (11.70 BB) J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, CO calls.

Final Pot: 13.70 BB

Shillx
12-23-2004, 03:55 AM
3-bet the flop. Ugly turn card, I don't like checking b/c I fear a check through.

Shill

You play the 5/10 jackpot tables?

vanHelsing
12-23-2004, 03:58 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
You play the 5/10 jackpot tables?

[/ QUOTE ]
yep, you too?

Shillx
12-23-2004, 04:01 AM
Yeah. Been playing them since day one. Still haven't won jack since they changed it to quad 8's. Jackpot is pretty big now though, so games figure to be great. /images/graemlins/smile.gif There are a few shady regulars on here...I don't recognize your handle.

vanHelsing
12-23-2004, 04:19 AM
Jackpot is pretty big now though, so games figure to be great.

[/ QUOTE ]
that was what I hoped for, but couldn't scan too many good tables tonight. But it's not dawning yet /images/graemlins/cool.gif

I don't recognize your handle.

[/ QUOTE ]
I prefer to play incognito /images/graemlins/wink.gif , but let you next time we join the same table.

Shillx
12-23-2004, 04:21 AM
I play under the same name as I post as. I'm sure you have seen me on there before.

Azhrarn
12-23-2004, 04:23 AM
It's a good line, as long as the CO does his part and bets the turn. But he's certainly indicating he wants to bet, so that's okay. And the extra pressure on UTG is nice.

On the other hand, being three-bet on the turn here gives me that oogy feeling. Did you have a plan if you got three-bet?

vanHelsing
12-23-2004, 04:35 AM
On the other hand, being three-bet on the turn here gives me that oogy feeling. Did you have a plan if you got three-bet?

[/ QUOTE ]
CO joined the table for one orbit or so - no reads so far.
Well, I would have shared your feeling but I am sure I would have called.