PDA

View Full Version : Changing Eurobet screen name?

bdk3clash
12-23-2004, 01:50 AM
Has anyone here ever changed their Eurobet (poker) screen name? Party has a form on the "My Account" section of their website that makes it easy, but Eurobet has its own bizarro interface.

I've e-mailed Eurobet support, but I'm just curious if anyone else here has done it, and if so how.

teddyFBI
12-23-2004, 03:49 AM
I'd also like to know how to do this on Empire -- they don't have the Party-esque option in the "My Account" section of the website.

mistrpug
12-23-2004, 09:55 AM
I actually wanted to change mine as well, so if you get a response, please post it here.

Evan
12-23-2004, 10:06 AM
At Empire you do it through email. I think its the same for all skins other than Party itself.

bdk3clash
12-23-2004, 02:31 PM
Quick update:

Just got a response via Eurobet's "E-Message" function. (They didn't respond to my e-mail.)

"Dear Mr xxx,

Thank you for your message.

Our Poker Manager advises that we are able to change the screename on one occasion only and would thus ask you to give us three screen names in order of preference, with which we will amend your details.

Kind regards

Simon
Coral Customer Services"

I've sent my options; looks like they'll take care of this.

It's my understanding that Party allows you to change screen names once every 6 months, so Eurobet's "policy" is slightly different. I would guess that if I wanted to change my screen name after 6 months Eurobet would let me.

kurosh
04-08-2005, 10:22 AM
Dear Mr xxxx,
Thank you for your message,
Unfortunately this is not possible. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Kind regards
Marcos
Eurobet Customer Services

/images/graemlins/frown.gif wtf

Guy McSucker
04-08-2005, 05:41 PM
Was "bdk3clashEB" too obvious, then?

Guy.

bdk3clash
04-08-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Guy.

[/ QUOTE ]
You'd be surprised how many people would ask me if I was bdk3clash from 2+2, as if there'd be some other bdk3clash.

Anyway, I don't really care if people know that I'm me on Party, but it did get annoying for random lurkers/newer posters to say stuff like "bdk3 from 2+2?" etc.

EDIT: Oh yeah, after enough prodding they'll change it for you, just keep sending e-mails and insisting that at some point someone there told you they could change it.

scrub
04-08-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Guy.

[/ QUOTE ]
You'd be surprised how many people would ask me if I was bdk3clash from 2+2, as if there'd be some other bdk3clash.

Anyway, I don't really care if people know that I'm me on Party, but it did get annoying for random lurkers/newer posters to say stuff like "bdk3 from 2+2?" etc.

EDIT: Oh yeah, after enough prodding they'll change it for you, just keep sending e-mails and insisting that at some point someone there told you they could change it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be more worried about the people who didn't identify themselves and then took shots at you they wouldn't take at other people.

I made some terrible folds to James when I thought he didn't know who I was...

scrub

bdk3clash
04-08-2005, 06:16 PM
What is this "folding" of which you speak?

the_rookie
04-08-2005, 07:04 PM
According to the two emails support sent me, no they do not do name changes.

scrub
04-08-2005, 07:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What is this "folding" of which you speak?

[/ QUOTE ]

Shuffle, shuffle *scowl* muck.....

scrub