PDA

View Full Version : My worst night of poker ever.(vent)

Baseballer02
12-23-2004, 01:27 AM
Just got done playing at interpoker for the evening. Just joined it this afternoon to get the 100% deposit bonus, now I'm not even sure if I can make it to the required raked hands. I generally play on PP poker and have been making about $20 a day playing for a couple hours a day.

I hit the interpoker tables and am just astonished at the things I see. At one point, nine hands in a row the board pairs, and then on the 10th hand a straight hits the board. Had pocket Q's, capped the bet, and then was very steamed to find out that someone called the capped-bet with 6/4 off and flopped trips. I rarely ever got a good hand(8% flops seen!!!) and when I did, I'd get some BS bad beat by a retard who would play like crap, and river two pair(both pairs low, of course) or the backdoor flush(having nothing on the flop, of course)

Anyhow, for the evening I was -60BB, or roughly 60% of my deposit. This has got to be my worst night of poker ever, and just had to vent.

nolanfan34
12-23-2004, 01:36 AM
Hello,

You have reached the Small Stakes answering service. No one is here to respond to your post right now, so please select the appropriate response after the beep:

A. Welcome to the forums
B. Your sample size is too small, do you see why?
C. I'll let others elaborate
D. Raise PF
E. Online poker is not rigged

Thanks for calling the SS forum. We'll get back to you soon.

bernie
12-23-2004, 01:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This has got to be my worst night of poker ever, and just had to vent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. So i guess when you get a week(s) str8 of this you'll just explode.

Please film it!

b

Altaslim
12-23-2004, 01:49 AM
<--------See avatar.

Chris Daddy Cool
12-23-2004, 01:54 AM
go get em tiger.

Alexthegreat
12-23-2004, 02:04 AM
great post......next time though, slap a "waste of your time, no content" title on it, and we'll be all set

bisonbison
12-23-2004, 02:09 AM
Dear Livejournal:

I think this coin is out to get me. Sometimes heads. Sometimes tails. WHAT THE F[/b]UCK?

nolanfan34
12-23-2004, 02:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Livejournal:

I think this coin is out to get me. Sometimes heads. Sometimes tails. WHAT THE F[/b]UCK?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought my response was original, but damn it, you're tough to top.

BottlesOf
12-23-2004, 03:05 AM
60 bb in a session? ho hum....

Schizo
12-23-2004, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Livejournal:

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought my response was original, but damn it, you're tough to top.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it's possible to top that one.

bernie
12-23-2004, 05:35 AM
I laughed pretty good on that one.

Im smiling going to bed now.

I can't wait to use that line somewhere.

b