PDA

View Full Version : Creative minds needed for an funny outfit to Pacer/Piston game

WC64
12-22-2004, 02:37 PM
I am going to the game on Christmas with a friend and we will be sitting in the lower level.

Here is where I need some help. We are trying to come up with a creative outfit to wear to the game.

Right now what we plan on doing is buying orange jumpsuits to look like prisoners. My friend is going to put Wallace on the back of his and I am going to put Stern on mine. My friend is going to wear an afro with a Pacer headband on it and the prisoner number on both of our outfits will be 91-1-7. Which are the numbers of the 3 Pacers suspended the longest.

So do you think this would be funny or just plain stupid? Either way I know we have some creative minds out here so any other suggestions?

Thanks

WDC
12-22-2004, 02:41 PM
I think the afro needs to have a beer cup attached to the top

ThaSaltCracka
12-22-2004, 02:42 PM
go as a giant plastic cup.

WC64
12-22-2004, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be pretty funny.

jakethebake
12-22-2004, 02:46 PM
1) Go as a punching bag.
2) Wear boxing short and gloves or wear a karate gi.

jasonHoldEm
12-22-2004, 03:11 PM
I think your idea is pretty funny for the people around you, but your chances of getting on TV with it are somewhat limited (not sure if that's your goal or what). For TV they want something they can flash to for 2 seconds after a basket or something and I think the giant cup idea (or boxing gloves and headgear) would work better for that (because it's more noticeable and they can catch you from any camera angle).

Have fun, stay out of trouble /images/graemlins/smirk.gif
J

WC64
12-22-2004, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think your idea is pretty funny for the people around you, but your chances of getting on TV with it are somewhat limited (not sure if that's your goal or what). For TV they want something they can flash to for 2 seconds after a basket or something and I think the giant cup idea (or boxing gloves and headgear) would work better for that (because it's more noticeable and they can catch you from any camera angle).

Have fun, stay out of trouble /images/graemlins/smirk.gif
J

[/ QUOTE ]

My idea is not to get on tv, but just to be funny to the people around me and while we are walking in. I really have no desire to be on tv at all I probably should have pointed that out in the beginning.

Patrick del Poker Grande
12-22-2004, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This was going to be my suggestion. Also, any fro worn does need to have a plastic cup in/on it, as was mentioned earlier.

Lazymeatball
12-22-2004, 03:55 PM
Go as Hitler
http://www.joric.com/Hitler-official.jpg
You will get noticed.

jakethebake
12-22-2004, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Go as Hitler...You will get noticed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Kinda scary you knew where to find this.

Patrick del Poker Grande
12-22-2004, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
There's no need to fear Google (http://images.google.com/images?svnum=30&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&c2coff=1&q=hitl er&btnG=Search).

Lazymeatball
12-22-2004, 04:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
There's no need to fear Google (http://images.google.com/images?svnum=30&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&c2coff=1&q=hitl er&btnG=Search).

[/ QUOTE ]

Google is my friend, probably half of my posts lately have google linked pictures.

Mayhap
12-22-2004, 04:21 PM
How about a judge robe and a tory wig?
Or dressed as a heavy bag maybe.

/M

steeser
12-22-2004, 05:17 PM
Why don't you put one of the clowns names on the back who actually were criminal and went into the stands?

Oh, that's right, they were Pacer players and that wouldn't make sense for a Pacer fan.

scotnt73
12-22-2004, 06:43 PM
an easy one would be for both of you to wear tshirts that say "he threw it!" and point at the other guy.

on a side note did ayone elso notice that the guy ron attacked had a beer in his hand still? he may have had 2 and threw one but i still found it odd.

The Yugoslavian
12-22-2004, 07:27 PM
How about dressing up like Ron Artest and then holding a sign that says:

'At least I didn't rape a young woman, implicate my teammate during police interrogation, publicly accuse a personal friend of sexually harrassing my wife, and single handedly destroy an NBA franchise.'

Perhaps too wordy, but I think it would be sweet.

Yugoslav

The Yugoslavian
12-22-2004, 07:28 PM
Well, it's not odd considering that Ron attacked the wrong guy (it wasn't even close!).

I'll let others elaborate.

Yugoslav

Rushmore
12-22-2004, 09:10 PM
Wear a full suit of armor and carry a lance in one hand and a little Pacers pennant thing in the other. Place a Pacers cap atop the helmet. Wear sneakers.

Riskwise
12-23-2004, 03:40 AM
if you want to be funny you could always throw a beer...