PDA

View Full Version : All About The O

Rushmore
12-22-2004, 11:32 AM
I only hope that the O in question stands for Obliteration By Massive Headwound, because that's the only O I can think of that would suit this horrible person.

She's so... provocative, so, well... playful, with the word orgasm hanging over her head, and her in her little white tennis outfit with her legs spread just that little bit too much, then, she's an upwardly mobile business woman (we gather that she's not just a flirty whore, but also an intelligent, self-actualized ballbusting corporate bitch), then, at the end, apparently nude, not playful, not tough, just sensuous, as she turns to us slowly and tells us that sometimes, it's about the GOLD.

Oh, please release us. Make her go away. Please.

I must not think bad thoughts.

CCass
12-22-2004, 11:34 AM
??????????????????????????????? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

bosoxfan
12-22-2004, 11:39 AM
I know exactly the ad you're talking about but I can't for the life of me remember what they are selling. I guess it didn't reach its goal with me.

Rushmore
12-22-2004, 11:39 AM
I gather you've never seen the commercial that runs all day on every channel for Overstock.com.

I suppose if you've never seen the commercial in question, my post seems a little, hehe, uh, sort of crazy, like I am a crazy insane lunatic.

Guess I can't help that.

Rushmore
12-22-2004, 11:52 AM
Overstock.com.

I didn't know, either, but after being disgusted and dismayed by this wretched person ten or twenty times, I decided to watch to the end to find out what business I would NEVER patronize without a personal apology first.

Why do I hate this woman so much?

ThaSaltCracka
12-22-2004, 11:58 AM
I don't understand the problem? There is this sexy broad, that looks like a horny as fcuk 35-36 year old lady that just wants to jump on your johnson and ride it all night? I would tax that broad in an instant, and she is the only reason I watch the commercial.

Rushmore
12-22-2004, 12:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand the problem? There is this sexy broad, that looks like a horny as fcuk 35-36 year old lady that just wants to jump on your johnson and ride it all night? I would tax that broad in an instant, and she is the only reason I watch the commercial.

[/ QUOTE ]

Taxing might be ok.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't still like to see her run over by a steamroller.

elwoodblues
12-22-2004, 12:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Taxing might be ok.

[/ QUOTE ]

Before or after the taxing?

Rushmore
12-22-2004, 12:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taxing might be ok.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before or after the taxing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Let us consider it a post-taxing taxation.

ThaSaltCracka
12-22-2004, 12:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Taxing might be ok.

[/ QUOTE ]
wtf? why?

Rushmore
12-22-2004, 12:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wtf? why?

[/ QUOTE ]

You and I might live in different universes, which is ok.

See, just cuz a broad looks ok and might be taxable, that doesn't mean that I can't hate her persona with every ounce of my being.

I find her I'm a multifaceted diverse woman routine to be painful to witness.

You see, she's empowered, self-actualized, liberated, and, of course, validated, but she's still able to taunt us with the vague promise that she might offer her vagina to us, particularly if we offer her some GOLD.

Hi. My name's _________. I am an intelligent, confident prostitute. I know how excited that makes you. Now purchase the product that I am selling.

Oh, yeah. And give me some gold so I can go ahead and screw you and at least get something out of it.

ThaSaltCracka
12-22-2004, 12:29 PM
you are thinking about it way to much. I mean, jezus, she is just some sexy older broad that looks horny. I don't care what she is selling.

Rushmore
12-22-2004, 12:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you are thinking about it way to much. I mean, jezus, she is just some sexy older broad that looks horny. I don't care what she is selling.

[/ QUOTE ]

As I tried to tell you earlier, it's ok for us to have different opinions here.

My opinion is that she strikes me as a miserable human specimen, and that the company that employed her to stand in the marketplace offering us her wares is not worth patronizing.

I am not thinking about it too much. I am thinking about it differently than you.

PLUS, my original point was simply that it got on my nerves. You asked me for particulars, which prompted me to think about it to a degree that you deemed "too much."

Damn, I can't stand that broad, though.

ThaSaltCracka
12-22-2004, 12:45 PM
whatever man /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

offTopic
12-22-2004, 01:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I gather you've never seen the commercial that runs all day on every channel for Overstock.com.

I suppose if you've never seen the commercial in question, my post seems a little, hehe, uh, sort of crazy, like I am a crazy insane lunatic.

Guess I can't help that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perfect opportunity to reply, "Ever watch WSOP on ESPN?" wasted... /images/graemlins/blush.gif