PDA

View Full Version : ATs probably misplayed

Cardzy
12-22-2004, 10:04 AM
Ok this is a very loose table. 5 fish and a LAG! I love it. Anyway, ATs late position. I probably should have bet out on the flop but I knew they would all call and I am very unsure of my hand with that flop. One overcard and a backdoor flush. Since I'm the button I figure I will take advantage of the preflop raise and take the free card to see if I improve. No heart comes but now I have a gut shot. Well one overcard and a gutshot isn't much better than I had on the flop. The pot is only 4.25 bbs. What to do? Oh, the villian is a fish btw (loose/passive).

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with T/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB folds, BB calls, UTG+1 calls, CO calls.

Flop: (8.50 SB) J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG+1 checks, CO checks, Hero checks.

Turn: (4.25 BB) 9/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG+1 folds, CO folds, Hero ???

meep_42
12-22-2004, 10:17 AM
Fold.

I'd bet this flop and fold the turn if BB bet out, i'd take the free card on the turn if BB didn't and it's not heads-up. If it's heads up, I bet if checked to and fold to a check-raise.

-d

Piiop
12-22-2004, 10:38 AM
Bet the flop. Take a free card on the turn if you want it.