** Dealing Flop ** [ 6c, Qd, As ]
BB checks.
UTG bets [125].
HERO is all-In [625]
BB folds.
UTG [500].
** Dealing Turn ** [ Ks ]
** Dealing River ** [ 7d ]
UTG shows [ Qh, Ah ] two pairs, aces and queens.
HERO shows [ Ad, Jh ] a pair of aces.

Ok. This is one wild table. 5 out by the start of level 2. BB is truly aweful, raising with nothing, min-raising to steal blinds, calling down etc etc. He tries to bully his way in every pot. I really wanted to take him on myself.

The other players have been loose showing down with low pair, nothing etc etc. They (at least most of them) seemed worse than the average $10 player.

I chose to raise here because these guys are loose, and would call with almost anything. I flopped top pair with a good kicker. I figure that the fact UTG had a dominating hand was just bad luck, considering all the cards they have called with before. His post-flop raise was nothing I'd respect since these guys have been trying to steal pots with nothing. I figured the best he had was Ax, with his kicker almost certainly lower than mine.

Given that blinds weren't huge (had a few more hands at 25/50) should I have waited for a better spot or still gone for it? I'm a bit bummed I got knocked out here, it's the perfect table and I know I won't see another like it for at least a few days.