PDA

View Full Version : Worst Beat Ever!!!!!

ThaSaltCracka
12-21-2004, 11:26 PM
In the Pstars PL MTT tourney tonight the following hand happened. I doubt anyone has had a beat this bad before, so I don't think anyone can relate, okay /images/graemlins/mad.gif

I am dealt pocket 6 UTG, I decided to limp in, gets folded to a LP idiot who raises to 135, everyone folds to me, I decided to smooth call. Flop is a rainbow T76 /images/graemlins/shocked.gif, I check to the dipshit raiser. He raises to about 400, and then I move all in. He Insta-Calls(uh-oh!) with .......AQo(wtf? what a dumb [censored], I mean, come'on, hahaha I am laughing). So this looks to be all she wrote, until a J comes on the turn, I say, hahah, this is okay, not to bad. Until the river comes a K, I mean WTF! A FCUKING K ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!! Dip [censored] says "sorry" I say "u suck" and leave. Seriously, no one can top this, ever .

GuyOnTilt
12-21-2004, 11:27 PM
Weak sauce beat.

GoT

ThaSaltCracka
12-21-2004, 11:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Weak sauce beat.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]what are you talking about????

yeah, I know. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

billyjex
12-21-2004, 11:41 PM
riveredagain.com

Utah
12-21-2004, 11:42 PM
um. I have had that happen many times in tourneys.

ThaSaltCracka
12-21-2004, 11:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
um. I have had that happen many times in tourneys.

[/ QUOTE ]not possible.

ThaSaltCracka
12-21-2004, 11:44 PM
clearly I am just being silly, please no one post bad beat stories, thanks.

DerryABU
12-21-2004, 11:49 PM
This seems to be the latest trend on Pstars it's been happening often on there for the past few weeks.
You may find it hard to believe but I've had it happen and seen it suckout others.Its what makes people doubt the legitimacy of internet poker. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

stabn
12-21-2004, 11:51 PM
So they other day i sat down and they made me post a blind before i could play /images/graemlins/frown.gif.

bigredlemon
12-21-2004, 11:53 PM
Runner runner straights and flushes happen all the time. It happened twice to me in the last 5 hours.

If you want to hear a sob story listen to this:

I'm delt 77 and raise it on the button. BB calls. Flop is 278. He bets into me, and I raise all in. He turns over 7J, and hits runner runner JJ to make a higher full house.

And I finish out of the money. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

ThaSaltCracka
12-22-2004, 12:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you want to hear a sob story listen to this:

[/ QUOTE ] uh, actually no I don't, thanks though.

ThaSaltCracka
12-22-2004, 12:11 AM
the beat doesn't bother me one bit. Why? Well I went and played a ring game on paradise afterwards and was dealt not only a straight flush, but also flopped a boat AAAKK about 5 minutes later. Was up 50 in 20 minutes, then I left /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

stabn
12-22-2004, 12:15 AM
Doesn't bug me either. Neither did your lame bad beat story /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

wacki
12-22-2004, 12:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, no one can top this, ever .

[/ QUOTE ]

How about flopping the nut boat and the other guy goes runner runner quads. It happened to Doyle. Your man had 4 outs, just wait to you start getting hit by one outers.

ThaSaltCracka
12-22-2004, 12:16 AM
haha, it was lame wasn't it? Not even the worst I have ever had, but I two dimed it, I win it 95% of the time, damn, wrong time for me to loose it.

stabn
12-22-2004, 12:28 AM
Yah it definitely sucked.

My shortened worse ever bad beat story:
back to back hands in the muck tuesday $100
I get KK utg, raise to 3x the bb. Button goes over the top with 7's all in (he has about 40% of my stack) maybe 2x my raise. He flops a 7.
Next hand i get KK in the big blind.
UTG raises.
Button goes over the top
SB folds and i push my stack in and say 'lets gamble'.
AQ (SB) and AJ (BB). Sweet. AQ has two outs, just like the sevens had.
The river is an ace, and i'm gone.

Overall, just regular beats, back to back, sucked. Oh well though.

mmbt0ne
12-22-2004, 12:29 AM
So I'm playing this MTT on stars a few days back, and get dealt TT in the BB. Some punkass who's been stealing all day open-raises from the button, I reraise all-in. Somehow he manages to call me with K7s and I start laughing. The laughing only gets louder when the flop comes down TKK, that fucker probably got so excited when he saw his trip kings. Too bad I have the full house!! Turn's a 9, and I start thinking about my next play. The river comes and I reach out (theoretically of course) to scoop my pot, and somehow the computer pushes it to HIM!! Another 9 came on the river and that bastard sucked out on my flopped boat.

Damn you to hell DaEvictor.

BottlesOf
12-22-2004, 12:30 AM
You're joking right?

BottlesOf
12-22-2004, 12:31 AM
K, read the thread. You were. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ThaSaltCracka
12-22-2004, 12:31 AM
haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO, I WILL SHUT UP NOW.

Thanks man.

ThaSaltCracka
12-22-2004, 12:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, no one can top this, ever .

[/ QUOTE ]

How about flopping the nut boat and the other guy goes runner runner quads. It happened to Doyle. Your man had 4 outs, just wait to you start getting hit by one outers.

[/ QUOTE ]um, really this has happened to me before, the one outer thing, I think it has happened to most people.

ThaSaltCracka
12-22-2004, 12:33 AM
Stabn,
yeah thats a bad stretch man, I have had stuff like that happen to me before too, and really when it comes in bunches like that, it urts even more.

partygirluk
12-22-2004, 12:35 AM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Clarkmeister
12-22-2004, 12:38 AM
One night I was drunk and went to get some Taco Bell and they had closed early. Now that's a bad beat.

snakehead
12-22-2004, 12:40 AM
last week, a couple we know invited my wife and me to christmas dinner at their house, along with a few other friends. we really didn't want to go, since they live a long ways away and the man is a real bore. so my wife concocted a lie about us being busy on christmas.

so yesterday, they call and say they have changed christmas dinner to the 26th, so we can come afterall. now that's a bad beat.

ThaSaltCracka
12-22-2004, 12:48 AM
one time I went to go masturbate, and I discovered I was out of lotion, not that was a tough, bad beat.

Riskwise
12-22-2004, 12:49 AM
no one will ever top my friends flopped boat, NL 200, ends up all in on flop, guy gets running Js Qs for his royal. Pot was around 700 (big stacks). He called him with a flush draw and hit on turn, then river made him.

jagoff
12-22-2004, 12:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
one time I went to go masturbate, and I discovered I was out of lotion, not that was a tough, bad beat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would have been tougher (or rougher) if you had to use sandpaper

ThaSaltCracka
12-22-2004, 12:53 AM
I actually only had a steel woolly to nut into, so it was rough, sorry have you beat.

stabn
12-22-2004, 01:34 AM
He started it?

brassnuts
12-22-2004, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
One night I was drunk and went to get some Taco Bell and they had closed early. Now that's a bad beat.

[/ QUOTE ]

This reminds me of a time I went to get Jack in a Box with my friend Dan, an Irishman living with us for the summer in Isla Vista. So I arrived there at a time when it was usually open, and the bastards had a little piece of paper over the drive thru speaker saying they were closed due to renovations or some lame ass shiet. Needless to say, I's a little disgruntled and had a serious case of beer munchies.

I remember saying something to the effect of, "I should pull a fuxxing donut in their parking lot!" And, to my surprise, the Irishman had never heard of a donut. After describing it to him, he knew what I was talking about but explained that he had never actually experienced one. So I pulled like 5 donuts in my rear-wheel drive Mazda 929 right there in front of the Jack in a Box drive thru, driving drunk at 2 in the morning. Good times.

brassnuts
12-22-2004, 02:15 AM
I like to share my bad beat story as often as possible because I know they annoy people. There are, however, two things that set my story apart from most others.

The first is that it happened during my 2nd time ever playing poker outside of the confines of my appartment with my roomates. At the time, I did'nt even realize how bad of a beat it was. I mean, I figured it was some pretty bad luck, but I had no frame of reference. I just remember that all of the old men at the table were making a much bigger deal about the whole thing than I was.

The other funny thing about the hand, is that my opponent, with whom I was heads up at the time, flashed me and the rest of the table, his 4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif on the
2 /images/graemlins/club.gif 3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif board, as he raised my bet. I'm not exactly sure what his purpose was. But, he was a good player, surely recognizing me as the noobie fish that I was at the time and was probably just having a little fun with me. I of course didn't take much notice because I was too busy checking back at my cards to make sure that I did in fact have the other two deuces as my hole cards. I threw in a 3-bet and he calls. I let you guess what fell on the river, but I will tell you that, yes, I lost the hand. At least I didn't lose any more bets on the river.

Lawrence Ng
12-22-2004, 02:21 AM
No,

A bad beat is where the SuperSonics actually win the NBA title... that's a bad beat!!!!

PWNNNNNEEEDDDD!!!

Lawrence

stabn
12-22-2004, 02:27 AM
The won it once in the 70's /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

memphis57
12-22-2004, 06:20 AM
Heard a new band at the Horseshoe in Tunica the other night. They had a new drummer, didn't know the songs. Very bad beat.

jaeon
12-22-2004, 06:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
In the Pstars PL MTT tourney tonight the following hand happened. I doubt anyone has had a beat this bad before, so I don't think anyone can relate, okay /images/graemlins/mad.gif

I am dealt pocket 6 UTG, I decided to limp in, gets folded to a LP idiot who raises to 135, everyone folds to me, I decided to smooth call. Flop is a rainbow T76 /images/graemlins/shocked.gif, I check to the dipshit raiser. He raises to about 400, and then I move all in. He Insta-Calls(uh-oh!) with .......AQo(wtf? what a dumb [censored], I mean, come'on, hahaha I am laughing). So this looks to be all she wrote, until a J comes on the turn, I say, hahah, this is okay, not to bad. Until the river comes a K, I mean WTF! A FCUKING K ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!! Dip [censored] says "sorry" I say "u suck" and leave. Seriously, no one can top this, ever .

[/ QUOTE ]

worst beat ever: 4 aces going down to a royal flush. i bet the farm on those aces not even seeing the possibility of getting beat when a king of spades comes on the river and the guy shows me a royal. i'm just glad it happened at microlimit.

cnfuzzd
12-22-2004, 07:16 AM
the other day i was jerking one off, and thought of sfer and his mom. Thats a bad beat.

peace

john nickle

Skjonne
12-22-2004, 07:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the beat doesn't bother me one bit. Why? Well I went and played a ring game on paradise afterwards and was dealt not only a straight flush, but also flopped a boat AAAKK about 5 minutes later. Was up 50 in 20 minutes, then I left /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Played a MTT. Got sucked out. Went to another site to play ring games.

Sir Mr. TSC, it seems to me, your poker playing is getting way out of hand. Why don't you calm down and just concentrate on posting here like you used to? /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

ThaSaltCracka
12-22-2004, 11:46 AM
A Cracka has to eat man!!!!!

And Lawrence, the Sonics won a NBA Championship during the late 70's, so eat a dick. What has Vancouver done/won ever, besides being home to more than a million idiots?

sfer
12-22-2004, 12:07 PM
Technically, that's beating a dead horse.

razor
12-22-2004, 12:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What has Vancouver done/won ever

[/ QUOTE ]

the Whitecaps won the NASL championship in '79 /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ThaSaltCracka
12-22-2004, 12:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What has Vancouver done/won ever

[/ QUOTE ]

the Whitecaps won the NASL championship in '79 /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]who? what?whene? where? why? finally, who cares? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hockey right?

cnfuzzd
12-22-2004, 04:18 PM
who gave you those pictures?

peace

john nickle

razor
12-22-2004, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
who? what?whene? where? why? finally, who cares?

[/ QUOTE ]

who? Whitecaps
what? North American Soccer League Championship
when? 1979
where? dunno
why? dunno
who cares? nobody

VBM
12-22-2004, 04:30 PM
this one (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1423551&page=&view=&s b=5&o=) is far worse.

Utah
12-22-2004, 04:43 PM
You wouldnt think would you. You can do a search on my "I dont trust poker stars" post if you dont believe me. I had 3 sub 2% chances bust me in tourneys in only a month.

I can even send you my tracking results because I kept track of all my allin battles.

It happens. Unfortunately.

ThaSaltCracka
12-22-2004, 04:48 PM
dude, no kidding. They happen to everyone, and I hate reading them. I will get about half way through them and then I want to shoot myself.

bleh!

fnord_too
12-22-2004, 05:16 PM
Was this the post you passed El Diablo with? I thought that was supposed to be a bad beat story in the mocro limits forum....

ThaSaltCracka
12-22-2004, 05:19 PM
I haven't passed him yet.