PDA

View Full Version : Party's invite a buddy feature

Rhone
12-21-2004, 09:56 PM
anyone ever successfully use this to lure a fish? any good stories?

Brain
12-21-2004, 09:59 PM
I've only ever used it to chat with a friend or two who didn't have AIM at the time.

And I used it last night to tell some guy that I hope he dies on Christmas morning.

Rhone
12-21-2004, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've only ever used it to chat with a friend or two who didn't have AIM at the time.

And I used it last night to tell some guy that I hope he dies on Christmas morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's so sweet! Was he a friend, too?

Brain
12-21-2004, 10:18 PM
No, although I'll have to try that to one of my friends at work this week. It was someone who kept disconnecting. I told him to sit out until he got his problem fixed and he didn't like that one bit. So I pulled out my new favorite insult. I was debating whether or not to say it on the table or in a PM.

moondogg
12-21-2004, 10:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn I gotta use that line. And soon.

Luv2DriveTT
12-21-2004, 11:51 PM
I used it yesterday to tell someone to stop reporting the player's VPIP at the table... what an ass! It follwed an "announcement " that he was leaving the table because a rock, an Eagle, and two money bags (I think I was one of them... /images/graemlins/grin.gif), and then stated our VPIP's. How rude!

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

AncientPC
12-22-2004, 01:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I used it yesterday to tell someone to stop reporting the player's VPIP at the table... what an ass! It follwed an "announcement " that he was leaving the table because a rock, an Eagle, and two money bags (I think I was one of them... /images/graemlins/grin.gif), and then stated our VPIP's. How rude!

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty bad . . .

balkii
12-22-2004, 01:57 AM
i once accepted a challenge to a hu match against a LAG. of course i get totally owned. for like the next month he kept inviting me "wana play?!" really thought i was a live one.