PDA

View Full Version : ING Bank Accounts....

SomethingClever
12-21-2004, 08:00 PM
I'm thinking of transferring a dormant portion of my poker bankroll into an ING account so I can earn more interest than my B&M savings offers.

Has anyone here had an account there? If so, I have a few questions.

-How's their customer service?
-How easy is it to deposit and withdraw funds from your B&M savings account? (I have online banking set up there)
-Can you fund Neteller directly from an ING account?
-Does the site seem secure?

Thanks in advance!

eric5148
12-21-2004, 11:18 PM
-CS is good
-Deposits take 2-3 bus. days
-No, as far as I know
-yes

They also have a $25 referral thing. PM me if you're interested.

jasonHoldEm
12-21-2004, 11:24 PM
I've had an orange savings acct for several years with zero problems. The only "hassle" I ever had was when I moved and wanted to link a new acct and delete the old one, you have to physically send them a check from your new account and fill out a form to delete the old link, but this is actually a good thing (security-wise) so in the end I didn't really mind.

I don't think there's any way to link to neteller (you'll need a US bank acct to link to).

Eric beat me to the referal. Argh. /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

J

felson
12-22-2004, 12:55 AM
The interest rate at Ford Financial money market account is better. Same for GM.

DrPublo
12-22-2004, 04:05 AM
Can you use IGM ePay straight from a ING Orange account straight to party/affiliates? That would really rock.

Just curious for those of you that do use ING how you move money around, and how long it takes.

The Doc

eric5148
12-22-2004, 03:28 PM
I highly doubt you can link an ING account to anything other than a checking account.

DrPublo
12-22-2004, 03:35 PM
Apparently you can link it to netteller, which is nice. I saw a thread on here about it when I was doing some searching last night, I wish I still had the link. Its because ING has a routing number just like all other banks.

Maybe hoping to link it directly to party was too optimistic, but to netteller works just as well.

The Doc

eric5148
12-22-2004, 08:34 PM
Really? Maybe I'll call ING tomorrow and ask about it, that would be sweet.