PDA

View Full Version : Which drugs have you taken?

partygirluk
12-21-2004, 05:29 PM
Talking illegal stuff here.
I have only ever taken cannabis. I quite like it, it is relaxing and makes me feel at peace. I wouldn't like to take much else. I hate clubbing so E is out. LSD just seemed fukced up. Smack is too dangerous. Coke seems very expensive and addictive. What am I missing out on?

tolbiny
12-21-2004, 05:35 PM
I'll start since most everyone here has done more than me and there won't be any point in posting once a couple of these head cases kick in their stories.

Nitrus- Tons of fun, but literally made me feel dumb for three days the last time i did it (6 years ago).

Pot- Not really my thing, get L'ed once in a while, much perfer brownies or space cakes to smoking. Brownies + snowboarding= good times.

Mescaline- once- had a good time, took less than a full dose, didn't get any visuals, but really got into some music and laughed my ass off. Would like to do it again sometimes.

No sleep for 2-3 days- some strange visuals, feelings of invincibility- would do it more often if it totally didn't [censored] up the rest of the week.

pindawg
12-21-2004, 05:37 PM
In order of use:

Weed
Cigs
Alcohol
Mushrooms
LSD
Meth
Coke
Heroin

Now, I am 26 and drug free, except for occasionally getting ripped

jakethebake
12-21-2004, 05:41 PM
"Oh, it's not the speed really so much. I just wish I hadn't drunk all that cough syrup this morning."

cnfuzzd
12-21-2004, 05:44 PM
Pot
Acid
Meth
Opium
Hash
Extasy
Cocaine
Crack
A touch of PCP
DXM
2CT7
Nitrous
Absinthe
Mescaline
Peyote
There may have been some heroine in there, but never injected. There were a couple of times when it was just time to smoke/snort/swallow whatever was put in front of me. good times, glad im not dead. Usually.

peace

john nickle

cnfuzzd
12-21-2004, 05:49 PM
whoops,, like the burn-out that i am, forgot mushrooms. Both the cubensies and amantia muscaria varieties.

Drugs are bad,mmmkay

peace

john nickle

partygirluk
12-21-2004, 05:53 PM
I haven't even heard of half the stuff you guys are coming out with!

jakethebake
12-21-2004, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I haven't even heard of half the stuff you guys are coming out with!

[/ QUOTE ]
Like what? I've heard of all these, and I don't even do drugs.

partygirluk
12-21-2004, 05:58 PM
Nitrus
Mescaline
PCP
DXM
2CT7
Peyote

LALDAAS
12-21-2004, 06:03 PM
Pot- LOL YEAH /images/graemlins/wink.gif
Acid- Was fun once and only once
Meth- no thanks
Opium- hehehe good time
Hash- If you know where I can get some my number is 555-123-4567
Extasy- waste of money body builds a tolerance
Cocaine- occasionally was fun but expensive so Ill pass
Crack- If you do your a jack arse
A touch of PCP- sprinlked on a j otherwise no thanks
DXM- Woah Did once and will run from if I see it
2CT7- whats this?
Nitrous- LOL to damn funny always a good 30 sec.
Absinthe- huh whats this ?
Mescaline- very funny
Peyote- aka mushrooms Woohoo best thing discovered by man

If you go any where near the Big "H" I feel very sorry for you and Im sure you will face your maker in due time.

brassnuts
12-21-2004, 06:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Peyote- aka mushrooms

[/ QUOTE ]

not exactly.

PhatTBoll
12-21-2004, 06:11 PM
What, no ketamine?

The best drug is clearly opium. The dreams it gives you are ridiculous.

IndieMatty
12-21-2004, 06:14 PM
Doing yourself a big disservice if you never try Mushrooms. Completely harmless.

Macdaddy Warsaw
12-21-2004, 06:20 PM
Also, your body doesn't really build a tolerance against E. E works by releasing Serotonin, but eventually you just end up [censored] the things that produce serotonin(the drug that makes you happy). People who do too much E usually end up depressed.

Just saying. Also, say no to drugs, like me.

dr. klopek
12-21-2004, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
space cakes

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you use a whole lid?

I am a rather large fan of painkillers. Vicodin, of course, but one time I took some vicodin and drank some liquor and got sick at my friend's parents' house for like 36 hours. Exactly like the flu. Still love it. I really enjoyed demerol when I went to the E.R. I would take it every other day if I could. I had all four wisdom teeth out at once and they gave me percocet. I'm allergic. Again, like the flu, only 72 hours long and mouth pain you can't fathom. I take a lot of adderall (amphetamine, ADD medication). It's totally sweet. I haven't done all that many drugs, I was a drinker. Had to quit that when it cost me my job. I've smoked salvia. meh. I did mushrooms once, nearly enjoyed myself insane. Never had the urge since. Took acid only once but I think it seriously [censored] me up. My mind hasn't felt the same since. Fun though, at one point I tried to convince my friend that we should walk into a house on the street we were walking down and start making ourselves at home. Don't think I'll be doing it again. I would rather shoot something into my arm than sniff it up my nose. No way. Oh, and of course weed, which, as you may have guessed is the explanation for this ruthlessly absurd post.

billyjex
12-21-2004, 06:24 PM
There's some real druggies in this room.

I've done:
Weed (not really a drug) - I don't like it much, makes me tired and stupid.
Ecstascy - Fun as hell but probably rots your brain.
Cocaine - College party drug, still real prevalent in the college scene but I stay away from it now.
Shrooms - Really weird drug. Sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't.
Special K - Trainquilizer, interesting stuff.

I'm pretty much over my drug using days. Except alcohol.

IndieMatty
12-21-2004, 06:28 PM
I believe SFer wrote "Heroin" as what he would do if he had 6 months left. This is the proper thread to say this. Is there any doubt that Heroin is the best feeling in the world? I have never done it, but to affect so many people the way it does, that they simply cannot do anything to stay off of it, a feeling so great you would die to obtain it....s'gotta be good.

cnfuzzd
12-21-2004, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Acid- Was fun once and only once

[/ QUOTE ]

a would trip two days out of every three if i could. unlike in normal life, things make sense when im on acid. This is part of the emotional problems.

[ QUOTE ]
Meth- no thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
i agree, ive done it a handfull of times, and always when im so drunk that it seems like a good idea.

[ QUOTE ]
Extasy- waste of money body builds a tolerance

[/ QUOTE ]

at one point i was averaging AT LEAST 10 pills a week. good times. uh,, whats my name again...

[ QUOTE ]
Crack- If you do your a jack arse

[/ QUOTE ]

blame the jackass that didnt tell me it was in the joint. then, once youve smoked it, why not make a night of it?

[ QUOTE ]
DXM- Woah Did once and will run from if I see it

[/ QUOTE ]
not being able to feel your body is fun. As is losing the ability to focus. Good times.

[ QUOTE ]
2CT7- whats this?

[/ QUOTE ]

a synthetic hallucinogen, only recently made illegal by the DEA. You know how shrooms are supposed to feel more natural than acid, which is supposed to have a very "chemical" feel? 2CT7 makes acid seem like a stroll through the nature center.

[ QUOTE ]
Absinthe- huh whats this ?

[/ QUOTE ] its a mixture of alcohol and wormwood, with slighlty hallucinogenic properties. Good stuff.

[ QUOTE ]
Peyote- aka mushrooms Woohoo best thing discovered by man

[/ QUOTE ]
peyote is a cactus, the buttons of which contain raw mescaline. very good stuff, but not mushrooms.

heroin and i may have had a black out one night stand, but im still alive. Thank goodness.

peace

john nickle

nolanfan34
12-21-2004, 06:37 PM
None. Haven't even smoked a cigarette. I drink like a fish to compensate.

Joe Tall
12-21-2004, 06:39 PM
I've taken Penicillin that was not perscribed for me.

cnfuzzd
12-21-2004, 06:48 PM
i did take asmall bump of k once. Its chemically analgous to DXM, and much more expensive. Good times though.

I also assumed that this wasnt a query about legal but abusable medications. I have literally taken a whole universe of pills. My favorite was either the time i stayed up for about 20 hours doing coke with the hot chick coke dealer, and then took 5 anti psychotic pills, or the time i took like 8 zanax, a vicodin, and drank alot of tequila. Geting [censored] up is fun. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

peace

john nickle

tek
12-21-2004, 07:29 PM
What are cubensies? And what are your experiences with Salvia Divinorum and Amanita Muscaria?

Sundevils21
12-21-2004, 07:31 PM
Drugs don't like me.
The feeling is reciprocated.

I've only tryed weed. Didn't even like it.
I'm obviously not an expert on drugs, the only reason I don't like is because I've seen what they can do to people(friends).

cnfuzzd
12-21-2004, 07:41 PM
cubensies are the typical "magic mushroom" that gained popularity amongst pop culture in the sixties and remain fun to this day. When you eat a shroom, and see some odd [censored], and want to laugh for hours on end, those are psilocybin cubensies.

Amantia muscaras, the traditional magic mushroom, are not nearly as "peace, love and happiness" as the other kind. They are more of a manic near-amphetamine level of excitement. If you like the thrills and chills of a roller coaster, the emotions produced are similiar. I recommend them, but i am an overly experienced "psycho-naut" and am comfortable within any drug-space i have found.

Salvia divinorum is an intense, short-term high. Its called the "diviner's mint" for a reason. you smoke/ingest it, and then you go somewhere else for a time. As mentioned, i enjoy being in varied states of mind, and found it pleasurable. YMMV

For more information, and more detailed trip reports, check out www.erowid.com (http://www.erowid.com) Which is something you should always do before trying any new recreational substance.

peace

john nickle

SossMan
12-21-2004, 08:12 PM
weed and beer.

am i missing something?

wacki
12-21-2004, 08:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, your body doesn't really build a tolerance against E. E works by releasing Serotonin, but eventually you just end up [censored] the things that produce serotonin(the drug that makes you happy).

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. You just run out. If your an idiot and do way too much you can cause some rearrangement of nerve connections. If it's done properly it's safer than a 6 pack of beer.

Here are a couple that I haven't seen on the list:

Ayahuasca - good, and good 4 you. Very dreamy and relaxing. One of my buddies saved a amazon tribesmans life and we were given the rare pleasure of trying this stuff.
From the Amazonian rain forst comes one of the most potent catalysts for expanded awareness yet discovered by human beings. In Ecuador and Peru this medicine is known as Ayahuasca, a Quechua Indian word meaning, ironically, "vine of the dead".

Yerba Mate - legal, and healthy as well. Very mild, like coffee, but much much better for you than caffeine.

Might experiment with when I visit friends in South America.
Dimi - never done
iboga - never done

[ QUOTE ]
i did take asmall bump of k once. Its chemically analgous to DXM, and much more expensive. Good times though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those two chemicals are very different, but they do happern to hit some of the same receptors.

Also Cnfuzzd, what did the aminita look like that you took? I've only met one person that took that stuff (professor from Berkeley). I've never even heard of a regular drugy/dealer knowing what that stuff is.

gaming_mouse
12-21-2004, 09:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Doing yourself a big disservice if you never try Mushrooms. Completely harmless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. I've done both acid and mushrooms numerous times, and I have good and bad trips on both. However, I have had some of my worst trips ever on mushrooms (albeit alot of them), not acid. People who say mushrooms are like acid without the chance of a bad trip are liars. Although, in fairness, it seems that for most people bad trips are more likely on acid.

wacki
12-21-2004, 09:22 PM
The problem with illegal drugs is quality control. Not too long ago only 10% of Ectasy pills sold on the street contained MDMA. Regular mushrooms have huge problems as well. Many people are too incompetent to grow psilocybin (even though it's easy as hell) and so they dip other mushrooms in acid. Also, there are many look alike mushrooms that people pick and sell. These mushrooms can make you very sick and even kill you. If you ever take magic mushrooms, make sure they have the blue to them. If they don't have the blue streaks, do not eat them!!!!

He is right btw, psilocybin is basically harmless. In fact there are receptors and even sections of the brain that are never turned on unless you eat psilocybin. It's very odd, and the reasons for this are not known.

craig r
12-21-2004, 09:28 PM
and the come down on shrooms is horrible. i wanted to kill myself i was so depressed.

craig

Reef
12-21-2004, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nitrus
Mescaline
PCP
DXM
2CT7
Peyote

[/ QUOTE ]

isn't peyote and mescaline the same thing?

gaming_mouse
12-21-2004, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He is right btw, psilocybin is basically harmless.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't saying that it's harmful chemically. I was saying that it is not necessarily a light undertaking to do mushrooms. I would certainly not recommend them to everyone, especially not to people prone to depression.

I suppose it's possible that the mushrooms I took were acid-laced the times I bad tripped, but I don't think so.

gm

Leo99
12-21-2004, 09:51 PM
Pot
Meth (once)
Opium
Hash
Cocaine
Nitrous
Mescaline (once)
Heroin (twice)
Alcohol
Percocet

MarkL444
12-21-2004, 10:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
good times, glad im not dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

keep it up

CCx
12-21-2004, 10:18 PM
jesus freaking christ....what drugs HAVENT i taken....only 'fun' drug i never did was heroin...but jesus...drugs, designer drugs, research chemicals (reads like a freakin alphabet) - been there, done that, still here, just smoke herb and drink now /images/graemlins/grin.gif

gaming_mouse
12-21-2004, 10:25 PM
wacki,

I'm just reading about Ayahuasca. Was it really just relaxing and dreamy? It sounds like it can be pretty intense.

gm

wacki
12-22-2004, 12:04 AM
If it's made right, and taken in the right environment, it can be very intense. Ceremony can have a huge impact on the effects. Preperation can be pretty important as well. Not only of the drug, but what you ate in the previous week. When my friend saved the tribesman's life (stitched up a nasty wound on his leg), it happened to be the son of the of the tribal chief. His reward was a full out Amazon ceremony from their (witch?) doctor. Very cool and very intense. I've done it in a regular environment and it wasn't as intense, but still very good. I still got the whole expanded awareness and more acute hearing, but it was a lot different.

wacki
12-22-2004, 12:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He is right btw, psilocybin is basically harmless.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't saying that it's harmful chemically. I was saying that it is not necessarily a light undertaking to do mushrooms. I would certainly not recommend them to everyone, especially not to people prone to depression.

I suppose it's possible that the mushrooms I took were acid-laced the times I bad tripped, but I don't think so.

gm

[/ QUOTE ]

I've always read it was anxiety prone people that should be carefull.

ChoicestHops
12-22-2004, 12:56 AM
Weed, coke, and opium.

No more for me. Im done with narcotics.

thatpfunk
12-22-2004, 01:28 AM
Some fun ones...

To quote Bill Hicks: I've had some good times on drugs. I've also had some bad times on drugs. Not a big deal. I've had some girlfriends that were bad before and that doesn't mean I'm giving up on pussy.

Lawrence Ng
12-22-2004, 02:24 AM
Marijwana, Kokane, Icstacy.

The most natural drugs are produced by the body. Endorphins tops the list. It explains why I'm addicted to running.

Sex is a drug too by the way.

Lawrence

MarkL444
12-22-2004, 03:15 AM
red bull is my crack

cnfuzzd
12-22-2004, 04:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Those two chemicals are very different, but they do happern to hit some of the same receptors

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right of course. I was being a moron. I meant that chemically the affect your brain in that the stop the same receptors, and thus are both dissociatives. however, the DXM has a much stronger impact at high doses on the "fun" receptors, and thus ive always enjoyed it more.

[ QUOTE ]
Also Cnfuzzd, what did the aminita look like that you took? I've only met one person that took that stuff (professor from Berkeley). I've never even heard of a regular drugy/dealer knowing what that stuff is.

[/ QUOTE ]

rather like this, except somewhat dried.

http://www.jlfcatalog.com/jlf_art/photographs/yellowalone.jpg

also, buying amanitas from a drug dealer is just silly, since they arent illegal to posses. The only chemical present in mushrooms that is scheduled by the DEA is psilocybin. If you want to legally purchase some, let me know. I know of a reliable source online that doesnt keep, <ahem> embarissing paper trails.

peace

john nickle

cnfuzzd
12-22-2004, 04:03 AM
mescaline is the refined final product that comes from pulping and isolating the active alkaloids in peyote. however, many "purists" feel that there is a difference, and there may be trace chemicals found in the cactus buttons that would support this. Also, the mescaline trip is usually more intense, and includes more vomiting.

peace

john nickle

gaming_mouse
12-22-2004, 04:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've always read it was anxiety prone people that should be carefull.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know... it's kind of silly to talk about it like anxiety-prone or depression-prone are two distict things that are easily identifiable and seperable. Anxiety and depression are deeply related, and everyone has them to some extent, while some people suffer from them greatly.

In any case, from my experience, people who are depressed (or can easily get depressed) are prone to bad trips. Not always, of course -- sometimes the effects can be very unexpected. People who are normally happy and go lucky can bt, and very dark people can have a great time.

That aside, your experience sounds pretty incredible. That's really a once in a lifetime oppurtunity. Were there beating drums and fires and such?

gm

stripsqueez
12-22-2004, 07:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you go any where near the Big "H" I feel very sorry for you and Im sure you will face your maker in due time.

[/ QUOTE ]

heroin is not a harmful drug - a regular heroin user does his body little or no long term damage which can not be said of someone who drinks alcohol regularly - of the drugs i have done it was the best

what destroys the life of a heroin user is its sheer addictiveness and the fact that its street value is grossly inflated meaning that you normally need to do a lot of crime to support a habit - that and the risk you take with any drug bought from a less than reputable source

stripsqueez - chickenhawk

nicky g
12-22-2004, 09:07 AM
This is true. My wife had to take a course on drugs as part of her work and was told that pure heroin is basically physically harmless as long as you don't overdose. It's the addiction/cost relationship that ruins peoples lives, and the impurities that screw up veins etc.

wacki
12-22-2004, 11:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

That aside, your experience sounds pretty incredible. That's really a once in a lifetime oppurtunity. Were there beating drums and fires and such?

gm

[/ QUOTE ]

They take that stuff pretty seriously. To them it's not recreation but a gift from the gods. They prepare before hand and eat special foods to cleanse the body, wear special cloths, have special background music (people chanting), everything you can think of. It's pretty intense. The rain forest is a very cool place to go and if you like the outdoors at all I highly recommend it. Just make sure you know about all of the insects before you go, there are some really nasty critters.

Here is a crazy one, do not pee in the river!!!
http://www.internext.com.br/urologia/Casosclinicos.htm

The Amazon is absolutely beautifull btw. If you have the means I highly recommend it.

Lazymeatball
12-22-2004, 11:13 AM
I don't know any spanish but I think I interpreted that website to mean "creepy wormy parasite in your pee-pee hole"

No thank you.

btw, I used to smoke pot, but I was always a moocher. Now I'm thinking about starting up a pot-smoking habit, but I'm too lazy to get all the paraphenelia, find a dealer etc. Probably not a good sign.

wacki
12-22-2004, 11:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"creepy wormy fish in your pee-pee hole"

[/ QUOTE ]

You were very close, so I fixed it. I know it doesn't look like a fish, but it is. There are some strange critters in the rainforest. It's still worth going though.

Anadrol 50
12-22-2004, 11:18 AM
Anyone here ever try DMT ?

LALDAAS
12-22-2004, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

heroin is not a harmful drug - a regular heroin user does his body little or no long term damage which can not be said of someone who drinks alcohol regularly - of the drugs i have done it was the best

what destroys the life of a heroin user is its sheer addictiveness and the fact that its street value is grossly inflated meaning that you normally need to do a lot of crime to support a habit - that and the risk you take with any drug bought from a less than reputable source

stripsqueez - chickenhawk

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess from the most part I am speaking from personal experiance. One thing I have always found to be amazing is where these drugs are. One would think mainly in city and urban areas. This from what I have seen is so very Untrue. I grew up in a very small town in central New Jersery. Most families ranged from mid to upper middle class. My graduating class was only 189 people.

Going through high school I cant belive the amount of drugs that were going around.

Out of the graduating classes throught my 4 years there to date a total of 7 have died from heroin.half a dozen or so are known addicts. 3 or 4 are in jail for related reasons.

My girl friend recently went to a wake for a guy we grew up with I did not, I just couldnt respect him enough to go, he was so hooked he was sucking dick on a coner in the city to support his habbit.

Lazymeatball
12-22-2004, 12:36 PM
get out of NJ, that [censored] don't happen in the sticks.

Ian J
12-22-2004, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
weed and beer.

am i missing something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hard alcohol?

Losing all
12-22-2004, 02:34 PM
Lots of weed at 14 turned into lots of acid and micro-dots at 15.

Coke (only a few times)

PCP once when I was 15- Not my idea (wet daddy) as much fun as 100 bad hits of acid.

various pills (mostly downers, valium, etc.)

lots of shrooms- some good, some lame, and some fake.

Hash was hard to find, but a special treat when it was around.

JoeC
12-22-2004, 03:00 PM
Does absinthe really do anything to you?

LALDAAS
12-22-2004, 03:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hash was hard to find, but a special treat when it was around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh what a treat what a treat! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

CCx
12-22-2004, 03:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
micro-dots

[/ QUOTE ]

Long live the micro dots!! /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

imaptone
12-22-2004, 03:15 PM
Personally I favored crack and pills.

theantelope
12-22-2004, 03:18 PM
You hate clubbing so E is out? That's like saying you don't want to join the Air Force and therefore you can't fly anywhere.

jakethebake
12-22-2004, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You hate clubbing so E is out? That's like saying you don't want to join the Air Force so you can't fly anywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/confused.gif