PDA

View Full Version : Sobe No Fear Energy Supplement

thatpfunk
12-21-2004, 04:06 PM
So this stuff is like a Red Bull but comes in a 16oz can...
It tastes pretty good (better than straight red bull, but wouldn't mix well with alcohol)

I am a big fan of caffiene, love coffee, etc but it doesn't usually affect me too much, just a nice thing to wake up with in the morning.

This stuff is absurd. It doesn't say how much caffiene is in it, but its easily 3-5 cups of coffee worth. Add in guarana and I am now tapping my foot up and down like I'm on crystal meth.

Anyone else try this stuff?

BusterStacks
12-21-2004, 04:13 PM
I usually drink one of these if I have to work the next day after an all-night benger.

Corey
12-21-2004, 04:19 PM
Isn't that the stuff with creatine in it? If so, it seems quite retarded to inculde that in an energy drink.

thatpfunk
12-21-2004, 04:21 PM
Taurine, creatine, ginseng, all that stuff plus 66g's of sugar... I am wired.

gonores
12-21-2004, 04:45 PM
I drink 4-6 cans of it per week, and, yeah....it's probably the worst thing anyone has ever created in a beverage form.

It used to be great, but now I'm just chasing the dragon. maybe I'll have to up my intake to 2 per day.

Glenn
12-21-2004, 04:48 PM
"Isn't that the stuff with creatine in it? If so, it seems quite retarded to inculde that in an energy drink. "

Especially since creatine degrades within like 30 minutes of being put into water.

billyjex
12-21-2004, 06:26 PM
I drink Rockstars.. they work for me. Get me going but don't get me out of control.

No Fear's actually make me too jittery. I didn't like the feeling it gave me. Messed up!