PDA

View Full Version : My new vote for worst customer service.

deacsoft
12-21-2004, 03:42 PM
If you'd like to keep your life simple and uncomplicated DO NOT order anything from pokerpages.com. If you do they will lie about your order status, ship date, and product details. I wrote them 1 e-mail after placing my order and they responded quickly and with the information I requested. Then after another 2 weeks passed and nothing they stated in their return e-mail came to be true I wrote again, and again, and again and have gotten no response and no order. As of now they have lied to me and stolen money from me. Now to get guilt off their minds they simply ignore me. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS OF ANY KIND WITH POKERPAGES AGAIN, and I hope none of you will put yourself through this either. Unless, of course, you like to be stolen from, lied too, and ignored.

deacsoft
12-21-2004, 08:45 PM
bump (in the intrest that I may be able to save someone from making the same mistake I did)

Sarge85
12-21-2004, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS OF ANY KIND WITH POKERPAGES AGAIN, .

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure I'm clear on where you stand on this issue.

Can you elaborate.

Sarge/images/graemlins/diamond.gif (who's never has, and doesnt plan to business with PokerPages)

deacsoft
12-21-2004, 10:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can you elaborate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I placed an order with Pokerpages on Nov. 19th and sent payment via neteller the same day. The funds were accepted by Pokerpages the following day. Their website states the following: "Ships late November". On Nov. 30th I sent them an e-mail that kindly asked for the status of my order. They responded Dec. 1st and said this, "Thanks for your order. Your order has not yet shipped... So it should ship early next week..." I have since written and sent 3 more e-mails asking for the status of my order (each e-mail progressively more harsh then the last). I have been given no response what so ever. So as far as I am concerned, they lied (the order did not ship late Nov. or early next week), they stole (when they accepted the payment and sent nothing), and ignored (by not answering an e-mail for a month).

Piss on them and their business. Never in my life have I been meet with such unacceptable customer service. I hope others will join me in spreading the word that Pokerpages is a business made up of complete [censored]. /images/graemlins/mad.gif