PDA

View Full Version : Troubles w/2+2 loading up.

Joe Tall
12-21-2004, 01:33 PM
The last two days, I've had major trouble loading up pages on 2+2. IE just seemed to stall, especially when I run the seach function. I downloaded Netscape which I'm using to make this post. It works a little better but still will not run the seach function. Seems it is trying to download images for the ads on each page.

Anyone else having difficulty or have a some advice? Such as changing a setting on IE or Netscape?

Thanks,
Joe

WDC
12-21-2004, 01:36 PM
No advice but it has also been troublesome for me.

thatpfunk
12-21-2004, 01:37 PM
Very, very slow for me.

ThaSaltCracka
12-21-2004, 01:38 PM
yeah, everyone is having the problem, and it doesn't matter what browser you are using. It is soooooooo slow, stupid adjelco.server.whateverthehellitscalled.

veyr annoying.

BusterStacks
12-21-2004, 01:42 PM
Eh, I don't wanna get yelled at again, but suffice it to say I browse 2+2 ad-free and don't ever have to deal with *.conjelco.com ...use Firefox

ThaSaltCracka
12-21-2004, 01:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Eh, I don't wanna get yelled at again, but suffice it to say I browse 2+2 ad-free and don't ever have to deal with *.conjelco.com ...use Firefox

[/ QUOTE ]yeah, I use firefox, but for some reason it is slow. I don't think it matters what type of browser you use, 2+2 forums have been slow for everyone.

SomethingClever
12-21-2004, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously.

Using IE to browse the internet is like having condomless sex with a hooker.

Get Firefox. You'll like it.

jakethebake
12-21-2004, 01:59 PM
I use both IE and Firefox. Firefox has been incredibly slow loading the pages. IE just stalls and doesn't load them at all sometimes. This sucks. I'm going to the pokerninja forums. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Or not.