PDA

View Full Version : Poker Tracker question

pooh74
12-21-2004, 11:39 AM
Ive been using it for awhile now, and although its great for tracking simple things in SNGs like ROI and spreading finishes, I am trying to guage whether things like aggression factor and others are applicable to SNG and if so, what sort of numbers should I be looking for? I am sorry if this has been discussed already but I had some trouble finding a relevant thread (even on the PT forum!).

thx

pooh74
12-21-2004, 01:34 PM
*burp*....i mean, bump

El Maximo
12-21-2004, 01:42 PM
Ive looked at numbers like VP$IP and PFR% per levels. I also have used the filters to check how successful I am at blind stealing. I mainly used pokertracker with playerview to view current stats of the table Im playing. I heard that PT will have a gametime overlay for party in the near future. That would be nice.

pooh74
12-21-2004, 01:58 PM
Thx Maximo...I also heard there will soon be an hourly rate calculator for SNGs in the new patch...anyway, do you think aggression factor is applicable to SNG format or is it mainly useful for ring...also if you dont mind explaining VPIP and PFR and what u basically look for...thx ahead of time!

pooh

El Maximo
12-21-2004, 02:05 PM
I just look for my VP$IP and PFR% to increase as the levels go up. I dont have any set targets Im shooting for. I havent taken a serious look at aggression factor yet. Im basically checking to make sure Im not leaking chips early and that Im being aggressive later in the SnG.