PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football - For all the marbles

Rick Diesel
12-21-2004, 11:15 AM
This week is the championship, so I will include all choices. Vinatieri is the only kicker on my roster, and Baltimore is the only defense, so I will not include them. All other choices are included.

Not that is matters, but here is my opponents starting lineup. He was on fire last week with Bennett and Porter, so hopefully they will not do the same this week.

McNabb
Martin
Goings
D. Bennett
Porter
M. Clayton/H. Ward - one of the two
D. Akers
Philadelphia

Rick Diesel
12-21-2004, 04:00 PM
n/m

pudley4
12-21-2004, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This week is the championship, so I will include all choices. Vinatieri is the only kicker on my roster, and Baltimore is the only defense, so I will not include them. All other choices are included.

Not that is matters, but here is my opponents starting lineup. He was on fire last week with Bennett and Porter, so hopefully they will not do the same this week.

McNabb
Martin
Goings
D. Bennett
Porter
M. Clayton/H. Ward - one of the two
D. Akers
Philadelphia

[/ QUOTE ]

Even though the poll is only a few hours old, I think the results after only 13 voters are significant enough to show who you should start /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lumpy
12-21-2004, 04:38 PM
I want to know who voted for Emmitt. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

BottlesOf
12-21-2004, 05:12 PM
These decisions, IMO are no brainers. Again, I'd say you should be deciding this stuff on like Thursday. You want as much info on injuries as possible.

nolanfan34
12-21-2004, 06:48 PM
I'm one of the few who voted for Dillon over Larry Johnson. I'd much rather take a safer 100 yards and 1 TD compared to Johnson's possible 150 and 2, but could also be 50 and 0.

I think that the Raiders will have a chance to gameplan against Johnson, since they know he's the main guy now. I would want to avoid a boom or bust choice in the finals. But that's just me, I only have 2 teams out of my 4 in the title game this weekend.