PDA

View Full Version : 1/2 Stat Checkup (PT Content)

bennyk
12-21-2004, 06:31 AM
<font color="red"> Note: I cross-posted this from Books &amp; Software because I am hoping for more input from the regulars who post &amp; play here. If this is upsetting to anyone, well, sorry.</font>

Hi,

I'd love input on my latest campaign at UB 1/2 full ring; below are the relevant PT stats. I am interested in all feedback, as I have been in a frustrating downswing, and I am trying to nail down some places where I need improvement. I have commented on stats that have changed significantly due to the small sample size during this downswing (11k total, noticeably down over past 3k).

Please note that the UB 1/2 games have a different texture than Party; they are tighter all around (28%-40% ASF max). This is part of the reason why I feel my stats appear so tight. I also have a tighter style in general, but this might be costing me a lot.

As an aside, my stats at Party are much closer to those I have seen from other posters. This makes me think that the UB games will bear less aggression and require a tighter approach.

Also, to those of you who have played with me, let me have it...

Please PM or Post,
Thanks,
bk

VP$IP: 14.42% <font color="brown"> (This has dropped about 1.5% in the past 3k hands) </font>

VP$IP from SB: 24.63%

Fold SB to Steal: 83.33%

Fold BB to Steal: 65.48% <font color="brown"> (This feels like I'm defending too much) </font>

Att. Steal Bl: 15.05%

W$WSF: 32.28%

WtSD: 28.01% <font color="brown"> (This has also dropped 1.5% over the past 3k hands) </font>

W$SD: 52.63% <font color="brown"> (Dropped 3.5% over past 3k) </font>

RPF: 6.25 <font color="brown"> (This is pitiful.) </font>

Aggression:
Flop: 3.07
Turn: 3.62
River: 2.14

Fold to river bet: 46.30%

Checkraise: 1.76%

stillbr
12-21-2004, 10:09 AM
ok i guess ill try since nobdoy else seems to want to help you. for some reason posting just stats annoys some people on here. if you post individual hands you will get more responses

VP$IP: 14.42% (This has dropped about 1.5% in the past 3k hands) ---- <font color="red"> looks a little tight for 1/2, although i dont play on UB because ive heard it to be very tight. maybe you should look at switching to party or one of their skins </font>

VP$IP from SB: 24.63% -- <font color="red"> looks fine </font>

Fold SB to Steal: 83.33%

Fold BB to Steal: 65.48% (This feels like I'm defending too much)

Att. Steal Bl: 15.05%

W$WSF: 32.28%

WtSD: 28.01% (This has also dropped 1.5% over the past 3k hands)

W$SD: 52.63% (Dropped 3.5% over past 3k) -- <font color="red"> looks good </font>

RPF: 6.25 (This is pitiful.) -- <font color="red"> not terrible but yes it does need to be higher...esp with your vpip at 14. this # should def be above 7...8 would be even better </font>
Aggression:
Flop: 3.07
Turn: 3.62
River: 2.14

Fold to river bet: 46.30% -- for some reason this seems high to me...maybe not though-- i dont have my PT stats at my work

Checkraise: 1.76%

droolie
12-21-2004, 11:09 AM
Why are you playing UB? Play party unless you're clearing bonuses.

Your stats overall look fine.

PFR should be higher. Shoot for &gt;8% at this level. I'm guessing you're not raising enough from EP and MP especially when your first in.

Your turn aggression is a bit high for my liking. Your W$SD is fine so I'm guessing you're calling down enough but perhaps your variance is from raising the turn when you don't really have a winner.

bennyk
12-21-2004, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Your turn aggression is a bit high for my liking. Your W$SD is fine so I'm guessing you're calling down enough but perhaps your variance is from raising the turn when you don't really have a winner.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an interesting thought. I felt that W$SD should be 52-55%.

Thanks for your input,
bk

bennyk
12-21-2004, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ok i guess ill try since nobdoy else seems to want to help you. for some reason posting just stats annoys some people on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, we're supposed to post stats in Books/Software, but that really just causes no one to respond, since few people really read that forum.

My feeling is that if they don't want to read a stats post, they don't have to; the post is clearly labeled.

thanks for your input,
bk