PDA

View Full Version : Moneylines

10-01-2001, 02:04 PM
I have had some incredible success with betting moneylines in football for a couple of years now. No one ever talks about money lines with football. I usually take home favorites that are laying anywhere from 10 to 16 pts. Most big upsets happen when the favorite is on the road, so I stay away from heavy road favorites. I guess that most don't do this because they can't stomach having to lay 400-1000 to win 100. But come on, did anyone really think that the Cowboys would beat the Eagles.

Comments please

10-01-2001, 04:48 PM
"did anyone really think Cowboys were going to beat Eagles.." um, how is that different than the Colts-Patriots?

JG

10-01-2001, 05:09 PM
Although I don't agree with the original premise, the differece is the Colts were on the road.

10-01-2001, 06:48 PM
Once again -In an earlier post I said the best bet of the week was the patriots over the colts.When the star player gets hurt-that team wins almost always the very next game.Why is this -I dont know -maybe the favorite takes the game too lightly or maybe the underdog thinks they must play that much harder to cover their missing star player.Never the less this game was totally different than the dall/phil game.