PDA

View Full Version : More 10/20 suckage--out that is

sfer
12-20-2004, 08:05 PM
Good 10/20 table. Loose, generally passive, and possibly blind (he keeps lurching forward and squinting though about 12 inch thick glasses) old dude UTG limps, I limp with A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, bad woman limps, okay player limps, young and steaming but okay player limps, blinds call. The BB is terrible.

7 to the flop for 7 SBs. Flop is 4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5 /images/graemlins/club.gif 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif. SB is an aggressive Asian kid who checks, BB bets, UTG calls, I call, woman calls, okay MP raises, young steamer folds, SB calls, BB calls, we all call.

6 to the turn for 9.5 BBs. Turn is the Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. Checked to MP who hesitates and checks, and we take a free river.

6 to the river for 9.5 BBs. River is the T /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets, and I should raise or call?

Kaz The Original
12-20-2004, 08:25 PM
I would probably call and at showdown flip my cards and when the dealer announces your hand as Ace High Flush say "Oh".

EliteNinja
12-20-2004, 08:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would probably call and at showdown flip my cards and when the dealer announces your hand as Ace High Flush say "Oh".

[/ QUOTE ]

That's original, Kaz!
I like that one =)

gaming_mouse
12-20-2004, 09:04 PM
I vote call for sure. I don't think it's even close.

gm

edtost
12-21-2004, 12:59 AM
CALL DO NOT RAISE, and then say "Ok, I just call, everybody gambol!" If someone then looks like they want to fold behind you, repremand him thusly:

"I have nut frush no raise! I just call everyone play! I make cheap for you!"

10 bonus points to the first to spot the reference.

sthief09
12-21-2004, 01:09 AM
I have a policy of never going for overcalls with the nuts. this would be a good time if ever though. their calling standards willb e loosened because no one bet the turn