PDA

View Full Version : ratereturns or other

kevc4
12-20-2004, 06:33 PM
hi
i have only played on willihill uk and i havejust found this site 2+2.i have and been doing a wee bit of readin other the weekend.
a bit on bonus whorein and stuff like that, then i read about rakerates and trackers and signin up bonus.
i want to start to play on other sits as i guess that is how u make ur bonus i have around £1200 can anyone tell me which is the best ways around to join different ones eg party ?
are they the best?
do u only have one account with them?
which is the best to deposit /withdraw cash (britishplayer) dont no if there are different banks ?
do u one bank or credit card for all ur different sites?

rusty JEDI
12-20-2004, 07:10 PM
bonuswhores.com
rakerebatereview.com

Those two should give you all your answers.

rJ

frank_iii
12-20-2004, 07:36 PM
One word of advice in case you don't have an account yet. Don't join party or empire until you have a rake rebate. As a newbie I signed up for both and now I'm stuck without any sort of rake rebate. sigh

EliteNinja
12-20-2004, 08:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
bonuswhores.com
rakerebatereview.com

rJ

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget:
www.pokerlistings.com (http://www.pokerlistings.com)

rusty JEDI
12-20-2004, 08:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bonuswhores.com
rakerebatereview.com

rJ

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget:
www.pokerlistings.com (http://www.pokerlistings.com)

[/ QUOTE ]

I hadnt seen that site before. At a first 5 minute glance it looks good.

rJ

kevc4
12-21-2004, 03:00 AM
it says that it comes of ur bonuses the rake is it still better to do rake return

kevc4
12-23-2004, 06:10 PM
anyone

1800GAMBLER
12-23-2004, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
anyone

[/ QUOTE ]

The reason everyone is stepping so lightly is because if a person says getting x is better than y he'll be accused of supporting x and it being against the top post on this forum. Obviously if x = animal sex and y = glass bottom boating no one cares at all but if x = rake back/bonuses and y = bonuses/rake back then alll hell breaks loose.

To be helpful though find out how much rake you average per hand and how many hands you intend to play in you career and then work it out against a bonus. For all your other questions use the links above.

kevc4
12-24-2004, 06:10 AM
if i am only going to use these other sites as just clearin bonus's and move from bonus to bonus site to site should i sign up for them
i dont want any one to name any
just is it better or not

any advise plz

1800GAMBLER
12-24-2004, 08:45 AM
If you are only hitting bonuses then it's not worth getting rake back but make soome consideration that when you have hit up all the bonuses you need to play somewhere and then all your accounts wont have rake back on them.