PDA

View Full Version : Owens

NoChance
12-20-2004, 05:25 PM
The radio station here is saying that the Eagles just gave a press conference where the team doctor spoke for about 13 minutes on the status of Owens.

He said something along the lines of the injury being a high ankle sprain that requires surgery. He apparently needs a pin inserted in his tissue. They were saying he could be on a workout bike in 4-5 weeks and there is an "outside" chance he could play in 7 weeks.

The guys on the radio were estimating that he would not be a part of any playoff game and would at this time be listed at 25% or so to play in the Super Bowl if they got that far.

I can't find a link to include at this time.

J.R.
12-20-2004, 05:28 PM
espn link (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1950067)

jakethebake
12-20-2004, 05:54 PM
Will he fit to do more Desperate housewives ads? Or dance like an idiot on the sidelines during games?

ThaSaltCracka
12-20-2004, 05:57 PM
Karma is a bitch.

CCx
12-20-2004, 06:42 PM
haha, typical philly luck...we'll be just fine though, the NFC is terrible, see you in the super bowl /images/graemlins/grin.gif

CCx
12-20-2004, 06:46 PM
and to anyone who professes that the 'sky is falling' - relax, as eskin says, if you're scared, get a dog - we've got home field locked up (not that it's done crap for us the last two years, but it certainly doesnt hurt the situation) - and there's no team in the NFC that we can't beat soundly - by the time we're in jacksonville, TO will be back and catching TD's /images/graemlins/grin.gif RELAAAAX, i've been a die hard philly fan/resident my entire life, and if you haven't come to expect things like this to happen to our sports teams by now, you need to open your eyes /images/graemlins/grin.gif