PDA

View Full Version : Thx Pokertracker now i have it black on white :)

solucky
12-20-2004, 01:30 PM
Seems poker is not my game exspecially not on XXXXXXX. I have Profit on the most sides, but a bad streak since weeks. Decide to order pokertracker and anylyse my game.
last 650 hands
AA 1 times loose
KK 4 times lost 3
QQ 6 times lost 5
JJ 1 times won
AK 2 times lost 2
AQ 9 times lost 6
AJ 6 times lost 5

I am so glad that i have my Bonus finished:))
Will play Black Jack now /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bye all

Lazymeatball
12-20-2004, 02:29 PM
Don't ever stop posting Scandanavian friend real head case poker now fun sledding.

phixxx
12-20-2004, 02:30 PM
I'm confused

What just happened

cnfuzzd
12-20-2004, 03:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1 times loose

[/ QUOTE ]

i knew a girl who was 3 times loose once. Saddest thing i ever did to let her get away...

peace

john nickle

tripdad
12-20-2004, 03:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1 times loose

[/ QUOTE ]

i knew a girl who was 3 times loose once. Saddest thing i ever did to let her get away...

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, but was it black on white? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

cheers!

solucky
12-20-2004, 06:01 PM
I can handle 8 month winning streaks, but I cant handle 4 month loosing streaks. So I decide to stop with regular poker...Ok a 1000$ Bonus perhaps bring me back /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Will spend the rest of my winnings for a nice vacation.

gl all and good hands
Wolfgang

moondogg
12-20-2004, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can handle 8 month winning streaks, but I cant handle 4 month loosing streaks. So I decide to stop with regular poker...Ok a 1000$ Bonus perhaps bring me back /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Will spend the rest of my winnings for a nice vacation.

gl all and good hands
Wolfgang

[/ QUOTE ]

What does 4 months have to do with 650 hands? What winning, regular player has 4 month losing streaks?

I am one of the many who does not understand these posts at all.

kurosh
12-20-2004, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Seems poker is not my game exspecially not on XXXXXXX. I have Profit on the most sides, but a bad streak since weeks. Decide to order pokertracker and anylyse my game.
last 650 hands
AA 1 times loose
KK 4 times lost 3
QQ 6 times lost 5
JJ 1 times won
AK 2 times lost 2
AQ 9 times lost 6
AJ 6 times lost 5

I am so glad that i have my Bonus finished:))
Will play Black Jack now /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bye all

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation:
It seems I suck at poker. I usually win but I'm on a down streak. I bought PT to see if it was my bad play or an unlucky streak.

In the last 650 hands, most of my premium hands have lost thus it's an unlucky streak.

I'm so glad I'm done with my bonus so I don't have to keep on playing poker. Now, I can play blackjack.

I think the black in white means being in the black instead of the red. IE, profiting.

tripdad
12-20-2004, 06:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think the black in white means being in the black instead of the red. IE, profiting.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, i think he meant to say something along these lines: "i got pokertracker to see if i really was just getting bad beat after bad beat, or if i simply suck at poker. now i have it in black and white, right here in my tracking program, that indeed i am simply getting bad beat-over-the-head-with-a-hammer."

i could be wrong. maybe this should go in the phsychology forumn.

cheers!

solucky
12-21-2004, 08:33 AM
yepp translations are right. 650 hands are sure not the same like 3 month, but have pokertracker only a few days. Last weeks was the same.

Wolfgang

HesseJam
12-21-2004, 09:45 AM
Now don't you all ridicule my kuntrieman!